Tickling

The topic of tickling during a cuddle session has been brought up before and if I remember right, it was frowned upon. I had a cuddle session with a pro recently where she reached over and just randomly started tickling me so I started tickling her. We had this tickle war that was ridiculously fun. There was nothing negative about it. Is tickling during a cuddle session with a pro acceptable or is it frowned upon? I am sure the simple answer is that it depends on the pro. It may even depend on the pro and her relationship with her client. Thoughts please.

Comments

• If both parties consent to the tickling and it is done in a purely platonic sprites ie. no one has a tickling fetish or is tickling for the purpose if arousal than I think its ok.

• You are both adults. If both parties consent, the cuddle police shouldn't have a say in it.

• Xandriarain said it well. As long as it’s not fulfilling a fetish and it’s platonic, no one cares. You’re fully clothed, you’re enjoying a purely non sexual cuddly snuggle and it’s done for a good laugh, I see nothing wrong with it. As long as boundaries are respected and both consent, have at it.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@Morpheus My thought on that is it was kinda not very pro to just reach out and do that without asking first, but in the end if you both are fine with it and had fun doing that as a platonic activity, then great.

• This sounds absolutely horrid to me due to childhood trauma for me, I’ve had several clients tickle me non consensually and I’m sure it was all innocent and in “fun spirits” and I absolutely hate killing the mood but I freaked out internally quite a bit and asked them so fast to stop with a more harsh tone, and insisted that it’s not fun for me. Most stopped but others pushed more and told me to lighten up furthering my trauma with it.
    You never know someone’s experiences so I definitely agree with the comments about being sure there is consent involved. I surely wish others had asked before initiating a “tickle war” and I really hope it doesn’t happen more in the future. 😫

• @ Brandi , your “ about me “ says you love to give arm tickles . Do you ask permission first or surprise the client with a stealth “ arm tickle “

• @cuddlerforu24 I don't want to put words in her mouth but I think she's referring to a technique that I use that's not really tickling but soft finger strokes down the arm that can give a very mild sensation reminiscent of tickling if you're extremely ticklish, but not aggressive or playful. It's relaxing and comforting.

• Yea, I like to call it feather light touching 🌸🌸

• It has never occurred to me to tickle my cuddle partner, enthusiast or pro.
    When I’m in a cuddle session my mind set is just relax and enjoy the cuddles, tickles don’t figure into that.
    Now if my cuddle partner started tickling me I would be game and tickle right back because that would be fun too.

ps.- soft finger strokes down the arm, yep I enjoy those anytime

• I would never tickle a cuddle partner purposely unless I knew that she was okay with it.

• @cuddlerforu24 i always ask if they enjoy the light feather touch before going for it. Some people have declined as their skin is sensitive. ✌🏻

• I recently got into a tickle war with my 3yr old nephew, and he occasionally laughed out (not screamed) “Stop!”

I immediately released him and said “Okay.” each time. He looked SO confused, and a little shocked that I did. We shouldn’t be surprised when someone listens, especially with this community.

Some of us like tickles, some don’t. Just ask and respect each other to avoid and prevent trauma.

• I had a session where I randomly touched a tickle spot so I was like oh you’re ticklish? ….so I asked if I could tickle her and she said yes please 🤓 the level of fun was ridiculous.

• tickling their arms or back lightly? maybe if there's consent. tickling their inner thighs near the groin? no.

• @vt119 or stay far away from the groin. That’s an option…

• @Morpheus - tickling without consent is frowned upon. And some people have a fetish around tickling, look to this site to satisfy it, and that is against the rules.

As long as there is consent and it’s not satisfying a fetish, no problem.