Do pros read clients profiles?

I have had sessions with pros in the past where they will come over and somewhere during the course of the session, ask me who I live with. If you walk into my home, it’s pretty obvious that a girl lives there. I have always been open and honest in my profile about my relationship status so it never fails to amaze me that I am asked questions like this. My question for pros is, do you all read your clients profiles word for word?

Comments

• I've met one or two who didn't even look at my profile.

• Every pro is different. I think most of the pros that visit the forums seem a bit more diligent. I’ve noticed sometimes, while a cuddler is just starting to talk with me, and we’re hashing out details of our cuddle, it may take me a little bit to get to your profile and look at it but you bet your sweet bippy, I’m looking at it before we physically meet.

I think there are a lot of pros on here that sign up, don’t have the time or patience to vet cuddlers and just immediately book them and go. Whatever works for them, but just thinking of that without reading up more about you makes me nervous. It also just seems cold. Same for some pros that say they don’t want small talk. “You want to talk to me, book me and we will talk during the session”. That seems really impersonal to me but to each their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

• What @Sheena123 said. Also the majority of clients don’t bother to write anything on their profile or they write something like “I am a nice laid back guy” so I can easily see how one could forget to check if they did write anything.

• "I am a nice guy" is the equivalent of leaving it blank. That doesn't say anything about yourself and does anyone ever put "I am the biggest douchebag who ever lived" on their profile?

• Only a small percentage of pros I've seen ever visited my profile. And even among the few who did visit my profile, I expect it's just a quick glance to verify that I don't seem crazy. I wouldn't ever expect a pro to remember something about me she read on my profile.

• @xandriarain So if a client has nothing in their profile do you talk to them a while before deciding to trust them with a cuddle session?? I would have thought a pro cuddler would want to get at least a basic idea of what kind of person they are going to be cuddling with first.

• @Melancholy I have a video chat consultation with each and every client and ask them all the same list of questions. So any information on their profile is a bonus, since I ask everything I need to know before meeting

• I'll read what someone writes but I will always have my own questions and a video session to confirm we're a good fit for each other before a session!

• I read your profiles. I read clients and pros . I like to see what type of people are coming into the community it’s interesting to me. Also a client who really fills out their profile makes me feel more comfortable for some reason.

• I definitely read them, but I'm also fairly forgetful (especially since I got a concussion a few months ago), and there's often a significant gap between reading a profile and actually meeting a person, so I may ask questions that were covered by the profile. It's not always that a Pro didn't thoroughly read your profile!

• @desi_babe oh my goodness. Hope you’re better !

As for OP question…. I think the best response is yes pros read clients profiles….IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRITTEN ON PROFILE 😊

Most client profiles I see are like blank pieces of paper I’m so glad our pros here don’t get discouraged with clients! Thank you Pros🙏

• Not everyone does but I look at least once. Sometimes I try to see if they put anything about themselves that I can bring up in conversation either in message or when we meet. But I would say a large majority don't, or they put something generic like "I like to cuddle".

• @OhioMike a very delayed response, but thank you 😊 it's a work in progress.

• @desi_babe you are welcome and unfortunately I have experience with people close to me with head trauma. 😢