Verifying person is real?

[Deleted User]rangi123 (deleted user)

I was curious if is an issue on here? I mean it’s kinda clear some are fake/catfish after talking to them. If someone is pro, does that mean they were verified or something?

Comments

• There is minimal verification for pros. Don't rely on this site's policies to determine whether someone is real.

• You pretty much have to figure on doing at least one video chat first, and trust your instincts. There is no identity verification system on this site that I am aware of.

• @rangi123 , you have been here a week (or less) and you have already talked to some cuddlers here ? Man, you are doing great 👍

What’s your secret to getting people to respond?

• @OhioMike are you saying they’re not responding to you? I’m sorry you have to deal with that…its just straight rude. Hoping you find someone to have a meaningful conversation with!

• Hii! Welcome to CC! There is very minimal verification. As a beginner, I would suggest contacting professionals who have good karma. If you’re curious about their style, you can reach out to the cuddlers who left them the karma. Personally, I don’t like video chats, but others prefer them. Be vigilant, ask lots of questions, and happy cuddling ☮️ 💟

• @StephanieSP , no nothing like that for myself 😀. I see many posts about no one responding and in this instance a “newer member “ has had conversations right away it seems. I think that’s great news that needs noticed 🧐I’m impressed!

• I was talking to a cuddler a few days ago, they said they had to verify as a cuddler. Like do one of those picture verification. Not sure if that’s true, any cuddler verify if this is true? If it isn’t then yeah this is kinda dangerous no?

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

I mean, as a pro, the site has my real info and credit card so...

• I've been on this site since 2017. Have not had any catfish that were pro. I have met a few who were not pro but caught on to them quickly. You can spot them like you can on any site. Grammar, language, what they tell you about themselves, etc.

• All the pros have to have a credit card linked to their account and it has to be a legit card, not like a visa gift card or something like that. As for cuddlers in general, I would suggest having a Zoom video chat with whoever you meet up with to avoid wasting time and energy.

• You could Google there name if you have there real full name. The trick is to put there name in parentheses, it will search for that name only. If you don’t do the parentheses and search like John Doe. It will hit on every. John and then every Doe
    Like others have said, go by your gut feelings.?

• Video chat is a safe way to make sure someone is who they say they are. Also karmas are a good way of telling if someone is real.

• It can be difficult to confirm if someone is real or serious about cuddling and not just trolling or has other ulterior motives. Everyone has their own vetting process

• If you have doubts about somebody, Report them. The mods have access to more information than you, let them sort it out.

When an account is banned, the person has a chance to appeal. Reasonable appeals are considered very sympathetically, if only because most 'appeals' are just abuse. In other words, it's virtually impossible for a genuine person to end up banned because you reported them.

Getting real info is the only way to fully vet someone. It's very easy for someone to behave through a video chat, text convo, or phone call, then meet with you, do bad things, be reported with zero evidence, and remain here or delete their profile, all while remaining 100% anonymous.

• @MaineCuddle that happened to me a couple of times where they passed my screening process with flying colors and wound up being clients from (one tried to solicit me and ran off without paying, the other tried to get me to go in the car with him). Both times I made a report and explained everything that happened in detail and both times cuddle comfort banned them. Since then I have changed my process for the video chat consultation and have had a lot less issues. So if you ever need help screening new clients let me know I’m more than happy to help.

@xandriarain thank you. I never get clients off this website but I do have clients, who I get real information from in the intake process and use instantcheckmate.com to make sure they're not violent felons, sex offenders, etc.

• I always schedule a phone call after booking because I want to make sure I’m talking to a real person and so far it has worked out well, I’ve never had a fake, catfish or anything of the sort.