Is the site even real?

edited January 2022 in General

I always wanted to ask this question but I'm been seeing people use this more. But for some reason I'm not totally convinced.

Comments

• No, Cuddle Comfort is a shared illusion.

• It is real, and exactly what it appears to be.

• Definitely real. 😊

• the is real, it's in the dictionary.

• edited January 2022

It's completely real. I've met about two dozen people from here and all of them were exactly who their profile said they were.

• It's real and platonic

• @HogboblinZwei is actually correct as well; We live in a simulation, so all of this, even this conversation and discussion thread, are a shared illusion.

• It's the Matrix!!!

• I've cuddled a lot of people for this to be a simulation by now 😂😂 like over 300+

• It's about as real as anything else in life.

• To tell you the truth, BernardBrix, I'm not really sure. I'm a hygienic, decent looking, little spoon, who is committed to the platonic line on this site. But in the few years I've been visiting the site I've never had a cuddle come of it. Not one. I don't think that this means the site isn't "for real" but it certainly isn't serving its function for me. :(

Maybe it works better for male/female cuddling? (I prefer male/male cuddling).

• edited January 2022

Depends what you mean by "real".
    Is it as advertised? Yes, it is a community of people who want to have platonic cuddles with other people. But you could have figured that out on your own by reading the forums full of very engaged people here.

So, I'm guessing that what you're really asking is: Will it meet your expectations? Depends what your expectations are regarding results for effort.

• Your mileage will definitely vary!

• @Tbearsmall I'm sorry to hear you've had no luck. This site absolutely does work for male/male cuddling, I've heard many stories. I've been even been messaged a handful of times by men asking if I would consider cuddling a man, even though I only cuddle women. To be fair, I live in a cuddle hotspot (London) and that makes a huge difference.

I wrote this post primarily for men who cuddle women, but much of it applies to anybody and you may find some of it helpful:

• [Deleted User]CCBoy (deleted user)

Really real real.

For real.

• @MissAdventurous Right?! If it isn’t real I have an incredibly active imagination.

• You could be a boltzman brain

• @BurnardBrix , I was going to give a similar answer as some here but then I looked at your profile… argh! You’re an untagged pro and probably CC won’t be real for you soon 😳

• Red pill or blue pill?

• Definitely blue pill

• @BurnardBrix - the site is real but you are not. :)

And, unfortunately, now suspended for being an untagged pro.

• [Deleted User]kuddelaar135 (deleted user)

Red pill or bust.

• That guy may be suspended for breaking TOS but I think this is an important conversation to have. I just have to come clean about being a hologram. It's been so hard to live the lie. :p ;)

• @stormydaycuddle - The machine appreciates your honesty 🙏🏽

• @stormydaycuddle Are you a 3-dimensional hologram, or 4-dimensional?

Whichever it is, your karma seems to suggest that you are a VERY CONVINCING hologram.

• @stormydaycuddle What kind of specs are needed to download you?

• edited January 2022

Hahaha. I’m a platonic program. I recommend a current MSI… something like a Triton or self build. I’m not sure what the very current GeForce is but it’s recommended. 😂😂😂😂 at the very least RTX 3060 Ti @WriterGF @JoyfulHeart @NicoSnuggs

• Getting a new gpu. I remember wanting to do that until it was either too much work or too expensive with the shortage.

• @stormydaycuddle - That leaves out the majority of customers unless they shell out a couple grand to a GPU scalper. I'm still rocking my RTX 2060.

• edited January 2022

@JasonCuddles That's why I recommended MSI. I had to go with a prebuild with the ability to mod later. I do run an MSI Triton in case anyone missed that. I may be bias toward MSI =) =) @Mike403 I'll work on fixing that