Why am I not getting any clients ?

This question may have been asked j am not sure. But I was wondering how long does it take to get clients?

I have gotten one client one time and nothing else. A few people have messaged me.
I get visitors to my profile.
Tips on how to gain clients would be helpful thank you

Comments

• Are you reaching out to people who visit your profile? Are you marketing yourself outside of Cuddle Comfort?

• edited January 2022

It could just be a subtlety of your location. However, I have had a quick look at your profile and two points spring to mind. Firstly, look at the profiles of professionals with many karma, and be inspired by them. Don't copy them directly, but see what they do and make your own version of it.

Secondly, I'm not a fan of snapchat filters at the best of times, but they make me particularly uncomfortable in the context of cuddling. You're trying to establish an intimate connection with people, and filters just get in the way. They are a barrier between you and the client: they say "I'm not showing you my real self".

Yes, there are successful professional profiles with a short paragraph of text and a couple of photos, but those mostly belong to people in their early twenties in big urban centres like LA. We are not sure why, but the age of the professional seems to be a big factor for many clients. Why they seek maternal comfort from somebody their daughter's age is an open question.

Experiment with photos. Surprisingly small differences in the portfolio - never mind a big thing like the main photo - can have significant effects.

In the meantime, keep hunting around the forum. There is a lot of good advice here, scattered around. Look back at least two or three pages for potentially useful thread titles, and make sure you know the start of the Frequently Asked Questions thread inside out.

If you're serious about cuddling, I strongly recommend that you take a training course. There is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Finally, to answer your question, at normal times of year, in normal times, it only takes a few weeks to start getting clients assuming there is a decent supply of them near to you.

• I searched the site in your area and as far as I can tell there’s an abundance of pro cuddlers near you, but not as many men as in many areas. So I think you’ve just got a lot of stiff competition for few potential clients.