Woman okay with Platonically cuddling other woman?

[Deleted User]bella_beauty27 (deleted user)

Woman, are you okay with cuddling other woman?

Comments

• @bella_beauty27 in the last two years only four woman have asked/booked me to cuddle but it was awesome. Two smelled like flower gardens and the whole time I was wondering about is it their conditioner or lotion lol?

One woman came from a referral from this site. One came from the healing community I’m apart of in atl. And two where ladies I met through cuddle events. (Not cuddle parties lol but “cuddle events”)

• @bella_beauty27 I've only had one woman book and actually follow through and have a session. I suspect the other ones who contacted me were catfish.

• For me it’s a treat to have a female client. Not that I don’t love my male clients but female clients are so rare and I honestly lack in having female friends in my personal life so it’s always fun to spend quality time with another woman.

• Definitely! I've had a few older woman who've said it was a good way to feel connection without feeling like they were cheating on their late husbands, which I thought was really sweet. Others who have since reached out to me and said it helped them figure out their sexual/romantic orientation as well.

• I’ve cuddled with other women at cuddle parties.

• [Deleted User]n3rdz97 (deleted user)
    edited February 2022

I am totally down to cuddle women

• I wish I had more lady cuddlers! I’d be down. Ditto to what most of the others said, that it is super rare and nice to spend platonic time with another woman.

• I had my first female solo cuddle yesterday and it was amazing. We both remarked how incredible it was to hold each other close without fear of inappropriate touch or unwanted advances. I played with her hair and vice versa. Truly an incredibly relaxing experience to share with another female. 🥰

I won't lie at first I was nervous I wouldn't be as keen or capable of showing the same sex the same level of platonic affection as I do my male cuddlers but it was the exact opposite, I felt like I was immediately drawn to share a safe space with her to make her feel loved and comforted.

I never doubted my ability to cuddle another female, I just didn't know if it would feel different It did but in an overwhelmingly positive way.

• I have never experienced any clients that are women, but I would be glad to cuddle with women as well.

• Absolutely love cuddling women! 🤗 🤗 🤗