Car cuddling??!

So lately I’ve been getting a few requests for cuddle session but in the car and not that I wouldn’t be up for it; I’m just curious And before actually having car cuddle session would like some advice or want to know some experiences by my fellow professional cuddlers on what might a car cuddle look like..

Comments

• I’ve done it once and luckily the car was pretty large so it worked out but I probably wouldn’t do that anymore just because I may not get lucky to cuddle in a vehicle that large again. Plus, windows get fogged up and it kind of gives off a sexual image to people or even cops going by.

If you do decide to do it, make sure you know the person well enough or get a pic of the license plate before getting it and send it to your safety contact.

• Might need some help scraping it first 🤣

• edited January 2022

In my early cuddling days, I did do a couple of car cuddles. We were in the back seat of the car and it was not very comfortable, and we could not cuddle nearly as well as we would have in a bed or couch. So for the client, I would say it's not worth it to cuddle in the car unless you have a big SUV/ van/ truck and have the seats folded down flat and a mattress or some soft surface and can actually lay down. I also think it's a huge safety risk for both parties if it's the first time meeting. I have thought about converting a work van into a cuddle van but it just doesn't t make economical sense and would not be as comfortable as being indoors.

• Not something I do, it's what you're comfort level is. And in a car, it can be difficult to get out potentially. So it's a personal no from me.

I'd suggest they movies or nature at the park with a blanket cuddle if you need a more neutral area for cuddling up.☺️

• edited January 2022

I have done it both with an enthusiast and also with a pro cuddler. When I did it with the pro we went to a drive in and folded the seats of the SUV and pretty much made a bed in the back of the car, it wasn’t bad at all.
    With the enthusiast we cuddled in the backseat of a sedan and we were there for hours, the only thing is we fogged up the windows like there was no tomorrow 😁

So it can work in my opinion

• Why would you cuddle in a car? You aren’t teenagers with no place to go. You are adults able to get a hotel room if need be.

• @Libra0
    There are multiple reasons why including the cost of a hotel room for a one or two hour cuddle seems like a bit of a waste sometimes if you're not going to use it to spend the night.
    Also some women I've cuddled with did not like the idea of meeting in a hotel room to cuddle. I'm not sure why but they just feel weird about that. So it was either cuddle in public or cuddle in a car.
    I also had a pro cuddler who would cuddle in her car because she couldn't host at her home.

• 99% of people don’t cuddle in a car. It’s dangerous and sketchy for a pro to do, and just weird and uncomfortable to pay someone to cuddle in this environment. Hey, come cuddle in my van, down by river with me, alway from anyone that can identify us doesn’t sound appealing.

• Pretty much whatever one else said: It’s dangerous and sketchy for both parties especially if it’s their first time meeting. And for the client I just don’t think it’s worth the money because the quality of the experience is not gonna be the same.

• I've cuddled in cars a number of times and I don't have any complaints.

In fact, a few women even suggested a car because it is easy to do (and it's safer for both parties). Most times we met at a park, took a walk, and then cuddled.

I think it's sketchier and less safe for a pro to meet a client in a hotel room (and vice versa). You never know who else is in the hotel room, house, or apartment. The client could get robbed by somebody else who is in the residence, be assaulted, etc. The same goes for any pro.

• @Libra0 Well the thing is, I've cuddled with two different pro's and two enthusiasts in their car and it was great.
    I would say your 99% statistic is not very accurate though, I'm sure that's just a made up value :)

@xandriarain I had a good experience. It is more fun in a bed but it was far better than virtual cuddling or cuddling on an uncomfortable park bench, which I've done before.

• I have been asked multiple times too , so it’s actually something I started offering because have a suv I just put down my back seats ani have a massive blanket an pillows , I’ve done it once at the park so we where left alone an then I mostly offer it at the beach I have a spot here you can pull up right on the beach and it’s less suspicious laying in the car with the trunk up an you watch the water an cuddle , but if it’s just in the back of someone else’s car I usually kindly decline

• @HoneyB94 I just realized something. If you live in a city then people will just assume you're one of the many homeless people living out of their car.
    I don't know why I didn't think of that..but I was watching an episode of chicago med and one of the patients was homeless and sleeping in her cramped car and it caused her some kind of joint problems.

• [Deleted User]Mrcuddletastic (deleted user)

I didn't even know car cuddling was a thing. Doesn't seem like it would be all that comfortable. Beds and or couches for this guy!

• I’m too big for car cuddling

• Those were all n very insightful thank you

• edited February 2022

@Melancholy - I have a friend who is a physical therapist, works in a clinic for homeless people. The homeless often have chronic pain that directly stems from being homeless. Sleeping in a car or on the sidewalk can create a lot of aches and pains. Between that and not sleeping well, it sets up a vicious cycle where it’s really difficult to do the things one needs to do because you’re in pain and not clear-headed.

In my old apartment there was a vacant building behind us. One morning I awoke to find a pair of bare feet sticking out from the back of a station wagon. It scared the bejeezus out of me at first, I was afraid it was a dead body, then realized it was probably a homeless person. A couple of hours later it was gone.

Seems like some people like car cuddling. It would not be my first choice but I can see how it could work for some people in some circumstances.