I'm new to this...does anyone have recommendations on how to get started?

Comments

• Welcome, Georgiomani!

Cuddling is such a wonderful activity. I found this site after I had already cuddled with a couple of pro girls from Snugglebuddies.com. Some are on this site. To get an idea on who's out there I've had to change my location in my profile so I can search my current location. I'm a truck driver, so I'm all over the country. I have not yet found a non pro to cuddle with. Just start chatting with those in your area. Pros are easy to contact thru their profile. Be respectful and enjoy!

Good luck!
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    I've never found a non pro either. It's like a job search... just keep sending out messages in hopes someone gives you the chance. I always recommend meeting in public and, oddly, I think that's scared a few women off. Makes no sense but best of luck to you! 

Promising to bring that puppy in your profile would probably help... I'd cuddle you for time with that puppy! haha ;)
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Build a good reputation here on the site and good things will happen.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleMark (deleted user)
    Hi there! I'm brand new to the site too. I've sent out several messages to potential cuddlers and have seen them visit my profile but not respond to my message. My messages are definitely respectful and I think my profile is good. Could anyone check out my profile to see if it's good? I understand it's a process finding a cuddlers. I just want to get an outside opinion on my profile.

Thanks!!!
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @snugglemark welcome to CC. I'm a dude so I'm not sure you want my opinion lol Inthink your profile looks great. Don't expect to have a lot of luck with non pros. Most non pros on the site are either fake or are using this like a dating site and looking for a boyfriend. If you have any questions, fee free to message me anytime.
  • edited January 2017
    I would strongly disagree with the implication that there is a significant percentage of fake users here. There was a time perhaps a year ago where it was more common but since then we have improved our preventative measures. 

There are entire countries banned from visiting this website to reduce spam. And the most effective improvement happened around a month ago when we gained the ability to block suspicious hosting networks within the U.S. by autonomous system number. This prevents most spammers from simply changing their IP to another owned by the same hosting company in order to bypass a ban. We currently have a pretty decent list covering the most commonly used ASNs for suspicious activity.

As always please report any dodgy accounts - you will find that they are banned very quickly.
  • edited January 2017
    Mark:

I think your profile looks fine. I've had a few dialogs with non-professionals, but so far nothing has come of any of them. One of the people said that she's trying to figure out cuddling. Her words were something like "trying to wrap her mind around it." some people are legitimately trying to figure things out.

I haven't had any positive responses to the idea of actually meeting up, either in public or even just talking on the phone, .

I genuinely wonder if some people on the site are actually looking for dating partners.  Maybe they read my profile and realize I'm  looking for a "friend with very limited benefits" and that is not what they are after . 

I do have a couple of friends I cuddle with, but I haven't met any of them through here.

Georgio,  try looking for non-professional men with good karma and see what they touch on in their profiles. That might be a good way to start. Wish I had thought of it, I think I'll do that now! 

• edited January 2017
    I think I got you guys beat, the only time I ever met up with someone was at a Starbucks, she looked terrified the whole time and told me the whole thing was a social experiment and had no intention of actually ... Well, cuddling, to any degree lol. I was spun, tried to put on a brave face and never heard from her again. Guess I'm not as charming as I thought? ;)
  • @Lediward. Aww that's sounds awful. I think she panicked because her experiment was unethical! Sorry that happened to you.
  • edited January 2017
    I wish people realised that wasting someone's time and then dismissing it as a "social experiment" is never an acceptable excuse however many times you see it on Youtube. At the very least the victim should be rewarded.
  • I don't have too much to say other than to that I have actually met two non pros from this site. They were both wonderful and I still stay in contact with one while the other moved. 
  • I am not interested in paying to cuddle, so I sent messages to every non pro within 20 miles of me, and got exactly two responses. One was from a woman who was considerate enough to actually give me a response, but she said I was too old for her.  I don't really understand what age has to do with it, but I respect her right to make that choice.  The other response was much more promising.  Neither of us is currently able to host, but she is looking for a place to move to, so that she can host.  No one else has had the courtesy to respond at all.
  • Well the women on here get way too many messages. I doubt they have time to respond to all of them.
    I've had some tell me I'm too old as well.
    I just go with pros. I think you will have to as well. You may need to remove the mention of nudity on your profile though. Not sure but I think many won't reply just because of that alone.

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    Too old?  Dude, you are barely legal.  Almost jail bait....

• [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    @I_am_Polylover Sir, make up a story. Change up your profile and take pics in nice hotels, restaurants, golfing, traveling and in front of nice cars. Nobody is truthful here. Tell these young women that you're a sugar daddy. Trust me. They will buy it! 
  • It is a part of who I am to be as open and honest as I can about everything.  My being a nudist and polyamorist is also part of who I am, but neither has anything to do with me looking for platonic cuddles here.  If a woman has a problem with who I am, isn't it much more kind to let her know up front than to spring it on her as a surprise while she is cuddling with me?  @greenearth  Besides not being able to afford the exorbitant fees the pros charge, I think that a woman gets as much from cuddling as I do, so why should I pay.  I do not say this in order to put anyone else down, but it is merely a statement of my own personal feelings.  At some point, I am sure I will find a non-pro who will appreciate me for the honest trustworthy person that I am.  @poonie  Thank you sir!  Considering that I plan on being around until I am at least 120 to 150 years old, there may be some truth to your compliment.  @CuddleBandit  If you get any cuddle offers, other than from a pro, after what you wrote here, I will be surprised.
    @I_am_Polylover I already have and luckily she messaged me first. This was a year and a half ago with an old profile. Just some criticism to try to help you Sir. It will help a little if you got rid of the nudist part. That will only creep women out unless they their selves are nudists. 
  • @I_am_polylover  Ok let me try to understand something....you keep saying that being a nudist is part of who you are and that it will come as a surprise when she is cuddling with you.  Why would it come up!?  Do you start stripping during cuddling or something?  Why does your nudist activities have to come up during cuddling?  In fact, it shouldn't come up at all....
    its fine if you want to ignore my advice, but I'm telling you, you will seriously limit the number of women who will meet you for cuddling if you keep talking about being a nudist.  
    Or if you insist on doing that..then don't complain about the lack of responses!  I mean what do you expect!?  Most women who meet guys here are already scared and freaked out enough by all the jerk clients who don't understand boundaries...heck some of them will get upset if you ask them about wearing shorts...and here you're going on about being a nudist.  Seriously!?   

^^ Exactly! Beat me to it. 
  • The idea of stripping during a cuddle session is ridiculous. Cuddling is all about mutual consent. However, I do expect that we would be talking to each other about our lives, hers as well as mine, so I'd prefer her to not be shocked by anything that might come up, which would subtract from the cuddle session.

My complaint is about the lack of consideration involved in not responding at all, even with a polite "no thanks", rather than about not receiving any positive responses.