Difficult to find enthusiasts

[Deleted User]Sterling_ (deleted user)

Why is it so difficult to find people to cuddle with that are not pros? There are so few of them, and the ones that are here usually either don’t have pictures or don’t have anything in their “about me” sections. I like cuddling with pros, but sometimes I need to save money lol.

Comments

• The female to male enthusiast ratio is quite large.
    Female enthusiasts don't post pictures for a variety of reasons, just like men. Notably they don't want to be harassed because they are female enthusiasts.

If you want to find a free cuddle companion you'll need to put in work. Message people without pictures. Get to know them, they may open up and send one.

Finding an enthusiast requires effort, building trust and establishing a relationship that can lead to a mutually beneficial cuddle exchange.

• Well, we do have another thread running at the same time titled "Pushy Pro's or Enthusiasts Requesting Cuddles" So maybe the enthusiasts are responding to that as suggested. Now only if those rascally Pros would behave once in awhile!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @OhioMike I refuse!!! Lol

• edited January 2022

• @cuddles_ndream You make some very good points. And I have wondered about point number five, obviously as a professional there is always that professional boundary with my clients but I wonder how enthusiasts layout boundaries with one another so things don’t get weird.

• Given that it seems most male pros get few or zero clients, and most of the clients they do get are men, I’m really skeptical about point 5.

@Ster , it is possible to find female enthusiasts here, but IMO it’s probably not worth the effort. Imagine you want to meet women, and every time you go to a certain bar there’s only a few women and every one of them is surrounded by men. Maybe if you go back to that bar night after night, make lots of effort to talk to the women, and don’t be the slightest bit choosy about you who talk to, you’ll eventually find a woman who’s interested in you… or you could instead just go somewhere else with more women.

• [Deleted User]Sterling_ (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream I agree that women have many more options than men, and that they don’t have to put in nearly as much effort. I also agree that men on here are all simping—myself included. I guess the female enthusiasts just browse other people’s profiles and then initiate the interaction? Although I really don’t see that as being likely either.

• @cuddles_ndream — Whether you delete it or not, you make some interesting points; The only point I’m not in agreement with you on is point #5.

• @Ster It’s possible, but it might be easier to go on dating apps and get a girlfriend, hopefully a cuddly one. Definitely have to put in work though.

@CuddleWho interesting analogy

@cuddles_ndream yeah good points. I do agree that many female enthusiasts would rather cuddle a professional, however I think most male professionals don’t meet their standards which is why we don’t see them working out. And on your last point, I agree with you largely, though as we age, the tables turn in favor of males, so they say.

@xandriarain boundaries is one ofvthe reasons at least a few female cuddlers I’ve spoken with world rather cuddle a male pro. Or just switch to cuddling women. I wonder out what proportion of male cuddlers are boundary pushers? (Not to exclude women, they also push boundaries but it seems to be more of an issue with males)

• @Ster while it may be easier for females than us guys, I don’t want to discount or discredit the effort they need to put in with vetting & remaining safe … if anything even more so than guys! especially if we look at history / news media / ect regardless if they are pros & enthusiasts, and it isn’t a simple.

@NicoSnuggs thank you, as far as 5… I noticed that the very successful male cuddlers that cater to females are very transparent/ have countless of pics / have amazing about me / took the time to build up their karmas & reputation / … you never hear them voice discontent on the threads about not being able to book, & they have countless of karma & repeats … they’re also handsome (what?!, you guys (meaning all of us) think you’re the only ones that want someone easy on the eyes at times ? An escape ? Lol … usually the male pros voicing difficulty about getting bookings are very new / don’t have karmas / their profile usually seem like they say all the right things & reassuring … but there’s a difference …. This is what I’ve noticed but again, not universal truth just my opinion.

• @cuddles_ndream 🤗 oh my gosh...PREACH!

• I may not be an enthusiast, but from a woman’s perspective, I would rather take possibly only one message from someone over 100 messages from guys all telling me what they would love to do to my body. No thanks. I get enough of that as someone who charges. I can only imagine the dumb, derogatory sexual messages enthusiasts get 🙄

• @Sheena123 - You should save all of them and make a book out them and sell it.

• @Mike403 I could honestly create a series longer than the Harry Potter franchise if I did that. 😓😓

• @sunnysideup sorry I missed your response earlier, & thanks.

• I recently had a conversation with a friend about the beauty of boundaries. As an analogy, I mentioned the dotted lines between highway lanes. The lines don't prevent us from crossing, but they do let us know where the lanes are.

I love the boundaries in my friendships and on this site. They make it clear where the safe areas are. In a healthy human interaction, my respect of someone's boundaries encourages them to respect mine.

Maybe it's my age, but I value the things within this site's boundaries more than the things outside the boundaries.

I believe that boundary-pushing by any individual affects everyone on the site eventually. It makes it harder for women, because they have to be very diligent to try to weed out boundary pushers before booking a session. This in turn affects the men, who have to present themselves to women who are exhausted by the need to maintain a defensive posture.

In short, I think the apparent rarity of women on this site is partly due to people who are trying to get something they should be seeking elsewhere.

• Enthusiast men have ruined it for themselves. I met up with 3 different men enthusiast and each and every one of them tried to push boundaries. I would NEVER do it again. I paid a male pro and it was worth every penny to have someone who understood what platonic cuddling is. He is a message therapist and created a very welcoming, respectful and appropriate environment. It was the first cuddle session I had with someone on this site that I left a Karma for. When I get enthusiast messages, I ignore them. I’d rather wait until I can afford this pro again.

Anyhow, That’s my 2 cents!

• I will never understand people like to push boundaries. If the other person isn't obviously into whatever it is I'm doing, it would just make me feel like a creeper.

To all men seeking a non-platonic encounter: The internet is a big place. There are literally thousands of places to go to get what you're looking for, so why even come here?

• @Mike403 Exactly!! The Internet is filled with hookup sites, but these men purposely seek out women who only want to cuddle. It is VERY creepy!

• I think part of it is the idea of getting something you know you are not supposed to, and possibly a certain amount of ego ("oh, if she wants to cuddle with me, she must be physically attracted to me").

• Just how many boundary posters are there exactly? Why don’t these people just go pn a dating app?

• From my perspective people go on this site for a variety of reasons:

1. Cuddling
    2. Alternative dating site
    3. Curiosity
    4. Companionship in the form of a pen pal.

Depending on what the person is looking for you are going to get a different response. Thus far I have not met any enthusiasts because they usually have a different reason for being on here than me. .