Possibly the weirdest or crudest response I got from a cuddle enthusiast yet...

Comments

• Right. That sounds like someone looking for either a s*xual submissive or a paypig. Either way... I'd say report them.

• What a gross waste of flesh.

• Maybe she works at an abattoir. Given that she might have some primo bacon.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)
    edited January 2022

@DaringSprinter You're correct, she's definitely talking about paypig/findom and looking to drain a bank account.

• I thought you weren't supposed to post private messages anymore?

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@Libra0 The image doesn't show the member's username or any info.

• Why the heck is a pay pig/findom

• @Ironman294 It is financial domination, it’s a niche in the BDSM community. Basically the person gets off to someone else controlling/ spending their money or telling them what to do with their money. An ethical dom will have some ground rules with the client before getting into financial domination with them but there are people who exploit individuals with this type if fetish.

• Y'all see how nice pro cuddlers are now? lmao 😂

• @xandriarain thanks for the explanation

• A bit more background on the findom thing: it absolutely is a real thing, there really do exist men who get off on being humiliated and for women to demand their money… however it seems to be a very small niche. But it’s been promoted on social media along with the rise of other sex work (like OnlyFans) and so you get a disproportionate number of women trying to do this since it seems like such an easy way to make money.

And most of them fail, because there are so few men into this. I actually knew a woman who tried for months to get into this and I don’t think she ever found a real client, beyond a handful of people she was able to manipulate into giving her like $20 or something.

• I'm not hating on the cuddler for what they're saying; I'm hating on the fact that the kink factor is being discussed at all, given that it has no place here lol

• Tell her your “ safe word” which is penny