Only I find sessions pretty expensive?

Especially when 1 hour is certainly not enough. I would think this type of support and connection works mostly with regular meetings. Would subscriptions work? Any other sites recommendations?

Comments

• Cuddling with pros can cost you a pretty penny, it's true. You can cut the monetary cost by cuddling with enthusiasts—but then you have to put in a lot more social effort. Take your pick.

This is the only cuddling site I have experience with, so I'll leave any recommendations of alternatives to other folks.

• I personally discount longer sessions. It takes me just as much work to show up for a one hour session as it does for an eight hour session so the more hours you book the less you pay per hour. I am probably going to be rolling out either a subscription or bundle program in the not too far future. Some professional cuddlers do offer subscriptions and bundles you just have to ask them.

• Hi @Missolia! I know some pros offer discounts for things like public cuddles. Try reaching out to see if there is something that you can mutually work out?

• There are a MILLION threads on the price of professional cuddles, but like @DaringSprinter mentioned..... Enthusiast cuddles are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it just takes a bit of patience and connection.

Welcome to the site!!! 😊

• @Missolia
    There are a lot of women pros who will cuddle women for free or discounted (such as myself) you could look into that or as others suggested check out free cuddles from enthusiasts.

I'm sure there are other pros who are willing to discount if you ask. Should you ever make it out to my area, feel free to reach out for some cuddles!

Welcome to the site!

• edited January 2022

@missolia there are ways to get cuddles at low cost, while still being in the presence of a professional. Where you live the Cuddle Party movement is quite active and there are several facilitators. These events are group events where you share cuddles with other participants, but it is all done within a safe container led by a trained facilitator.

• Worth every penny. My mindset and well being have improved 1000% since I discovered this new world this past summer.

• Don't get me wrong, friends
    The amount of requests I receive is not even feasible to accommodate if I quit my full time.
    I'm just wondering how people with minimum wage do not find it better paid than what they do and do not rush here. Another question how satisfying is it? It is so natural to be wanting to kiss a person you cuddle with and to want to move hands to the lower sections of the back. Personally surprised

• edited January 2022

@Spud424 I'm happy to hear it worth it. Thank you for Sharing

• @Missolia

There are so many new professional profiles that pop up without ever booking a session, then deactivate their account. Either they thought it was a good idea, but decided against it once it was time to meet a stranger on the internet. I don't think this job is for everyone. Not to mention all the requests for non-platonic services one has to deal with.

If you're missing touch in your life, cuddling is totally worth it. If that's not really what you're missing and you are cuddling someone you find attractive, then yes it might be natural to want to kiss them, etc but this is a site for platonic services and dating apps exist for people looking for more. Hopefully this helps happy cuddling

• edited January 2022

@Missolia - Although a bit internally-emotionally challenging at times, I have been on here a year and cuddled with a number of people and have never had a problem resisting any urges I have inside because I have self-control and respect women (and men) and their boundaries.

• @Missolia: You may have just answered your own question.

Not everyone on minimum wage is so interested in cuddling that they're willing to risk being assaulted by someone who doesn't understand the meaning of the word "platonic," or who thinks it's natural to want to kiss, grope, or touch whoever they're cuddling in a sexual way.

Platonic cuddling—no sex involved—is as satisfying as a hug from Grandma, a snuggle session with your own kid, or a movie night with a sibling.

Be sure to vet your buddies carefully!

• It really is a hit or miss. I like the professional cuddlers better because I can skip the whole small talk, dinner date, etc stuff. On The other hand though I get kind of mixed feelings because it can sometimes upset me because it makes me feel as though the only time people will hang out with me is if I pay them. I've even been insulted by a professional cuddler who used those exact words.

It also doesn't help that society has a stigma of people who pay for things like cuddling. Here's an idea though how about instead of condemning people for paying someone to cuddle them, how about condemn those who treat people so bad that they feel that they are left with no other choice but to pay people to cuddle up.

With professional cuddlers they take a lot of risks yes. And sure they don't owe anyone their time affection or anything for that matter. I will say this though A professional cuddler needs understand and accept the responsibilities of being one. In other words be very careful about what kind of relationships you develop what's your clientele. You may get one person who Will become very emotionally attached to you, and that's not always in a sexual way neither.

That's when you really need to set boundaries not just for them, but for yourself. Even if that means having to report them.

I know I would not make a good professional cuddler and I'm happy just to be a enthusiast.

• @Odinson87 I get what you are saying. Thank you for being so open. Yes, this is a huge potential platform that can grow and transform into something life changing for humanity