Any problems when hosting at a hotel

[Deleted User]takestwo (deleted user)

I have always selected professionals that host, but this practice is very limited since many professionals don't host. Are there any issues with hotel management or guests when a random person (i.e. visiting professional) enters the hotel and goes to your room for just an hour? What about if they stay longer or overnight?

Comments

• You will have zero issues and you don't have anything to worry about.

• edited January 2022

I can assure you that they will have no issues. But I have been questioned before (true story). Apparently I walked into the hotel lobby after someone wearing something similar to me had stolen the crystal drink bowl in the lobby. So your guest might encounter sticky floors from the tropical juice that slops out if one were to be pilfered on the night of their arrival.

• edited January 2022

If the elevator requires a card, just remember to come down to get them! The waiting to sneak up the elevator because the cuddler didn't come down to accompany me up is much more awkward (and presumably slightly suspicious) than anything else

• I haven’t had any issues while hosting in hotels. I also don’t feel the need to “sneak” someone in as I am doing nothing wrong, I’m simply a guest. Some people check into hotels for business, maybe their shower broke and they have an important interview, the visit could be their staycation from a stressful home life, out of state friends meet in the middle to catch up, the reasonings are endless. After working in the aviation industry, I find reputable hotels very comforting and actually prefer the neutral space. Some may say hotels are stale or might not be very familiar with the environment but what matters most, is both my guest and I feeling safe. When I feel safe in a neutral environment I am able to give the guest all of my energy and can conduct my session comfortably. It really says something when you can brighten a dull room with just your energy! With this being said, please don’t be afraid of sessions held in hotels! Cheers!

• [Deleted User]MsJasmine (deleted user)

This is a great question and as a person that has worked in the industry for 30 yrs. There is good & bad. In using a hotel. 1st you have to know your location and what the rules are. Hotels in the city 🏙 use the key card for saftey. A lot of homeless or people trying to steal enter in and try to wonder around to just use the bathroom. I have tons of stories ..but try not to use a hotel that has a policy about needing key etc. Also communicate properly with your cuddler the room # & name it's registered first is fine.. U have to protect your identity.

Most of the sex workers & people doing drug sales have a lot of activity and they only have a Nick name and it's a red flag for security / desk.

A lot of men order guys off of apps and then they give key them they want to change key because someone else is coming. Another red flag. It is your room that your paying to use. Just don't bring a lot of attention to yourself some hotels have coffee in lobby or a bar so it can be a ice breaker before the session to have a drink and chat before going upstairs.

We had a traveling nurse during covid that had a bunch of people coming in to take there test for. Tv & film. And she explained that some people were coming and asked if they could wait in between appointments so in that case we knew there would be in and out for short periods and. People hanging around were waiting for test results.

Bottom line it's your rental. And as long as your mot damaging room or smoking. And not making loud noise to disturb others it is a great neutral place .. And beds are always comfy and switch up your locations when doing your sessions. Hope this was helpful😊

• One of my bigger concerns about hosting in a hotel is if I am having several clients and I have to ask for clean sheets each time or ask for multiple sets upfront. I always change the sheets for each client and would be afraid that they would give me dirty looks and assume I am a sex worker. So I would have to choose to reuse the same sheets for multiple clients or put myself in an anxiety-provoking and potentially embarrassing situation. Most of the time when I meet a client in a hotel they book the room and when I host it's in my office where I can change the sheets all I want so I haven't had to deal with this situation yet.

• The person asking is an enthusiast asking if he will have problems having a pro come to the hotel. He wasn’t asking as a pro wanting to know the logistics of hosting at a hotel as a pro. But @desi_babe makes a very good point for enthusiasts—if the elevator is coded or if they lock the front door at a certain hour, go down and meet them do they are spared the embarrassment of having to explain themselves to hotel personnel.

• @takestwo I'm an enthusiast that always host at hotels. I personally have had zero issues. I love the peace and quiet, fresh linens, and the heavy curtains that facilitate a tranquil experience. To keep within budget, I've set my search criteria to a certain dollar amount per hour for the pros I request. Happy cuddling,

• edited January 2022

Okay so this was actually a big hurdle for me to overcome and I've realized that it really depends on the hotel actually. When I traveled to NYC a few time and had different results between hotels. I had two hotels where there were 3-4 hotel staff guarding the elevators to make sure people weren't having hotel parties I guess?? I found it to be somewhat intimidating for clients to come in; however it didn't actually stop anybody from coming to see me, it was just slightly uncomfortable. In Boston I stayed at The Verb which was a fantastic hotel, but there's only one entrance and you have to walk quite close to the hotel front desk and they REALLY made a point of making everyone check in which was uncomfortable.. but again didn't actually stop anybody from coming in. I did turn a few people away because I was uncomfortable about it. I guess they were really cracking down on hotel parties too because of Covid. Otherwise, I've found that hotels don't care and have been desperate for clients. I think that ultimately I was more uncomfortable about feeling seen and having the hotel wonder about me than anything else.

• For those who are concerned with bedding: There are ways to spray sanitize the linens to avoid the ordeal down at the front desk. I do so while traveling when accommodations are solely my responsibility and I am hosting multiple sessions in one day. I know how embarrassing it might feel but there’s no need! They also have have about 3 or 4 layers of bedding plus an extra blanket in the closet most of the time in addition to having the option of double beds. If the hotel requires key card for elevator, they usually explain this while checking in. If this is the case, I take it upon myself as a professional to make sure to meet guest in lobby swiftly a very few minutes before session time so there isn’t any awkward lurking around!

• edited January 2022

This is a great thread. As someone who is an avid traveler and stays at hotels very frequently, I would say when staff coming around with the cleaning cart in the morning you can ask for a stack of sheets and towels. Then, you may not have a new blanket for each person who comes but at least you can put a big top sheet over everything. And pillowcases as well they are usually happy to give out extra. I find that there is something fun and comfortable about hosting at hotels. Happy cuddles y'all!

• Interesting and relevant topic! Really digging all the perspectives and insights! Gonna share my own experience below which is loosely related.

I remember the first time I met a client at a hotel and certainly it felt a bit odd as I initially felt people might question why I was coming for a couple hours and leaving -

And it called my attention to the fact that when I first began this journey into paid cuddling that I was on some level very worried about people suspecting something ( sex work, hook up, ect ) might be happening. The reality is I know what I’m doing and it’s not sex work ( much respect to those who are as I feel that’s a profoundly helpful and needed service personally ). I know that though this profession is vastly different from my prior work history and service / volunteer work, and this is an infantile and unregulated industry which is perhaps taboo in some light and perhaps not mainstream yet, that neither my past accomplishments nor my current journey are indicative of my worth, my soul or anything other than ego which in itself is humbling. I realize how much pressure I put on myself and allow from my external environment. Abundantly I know I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with amazing souls and help cultivate a safe space for quality time, compassion, vulnerability and hopefully a climate conducive to the healing, comfort, and physical touch we all deserve.

Anyway, just felt compelled to share my view ; thank you for coming to my Ted talk. 🤣

✌️ 💗 😊

• Why would there be an issue hosting at a hotel? Most cuddlers do not host and if I’m going to be meeting someone new, I’ll always meet down in the lobby for both of our safety.
    It’s not illegal for gods sake and no different than if I had a friend or coworker meeting me.

• @garymoore you're quite right, there are no issues. However, some people who happen not to be familiar with day use of hotels, are just concerned that there might be.

• Just play it cool like your having a private mob meeting or you can play off the covid family get together :)

• @SnshineScarlett Thank you!
    @wellnessseeker I like that angle 😝🤣

• I am always conscious of security. I assure you no one interrupts a session at a hotel with me. Here is one of the precautions I take:

• Slightly related, and not a problem per se... but pre-Covid, I once checked in late to a Hilton in Chandler, Arizona. The flight had barely beat a thunderstorm into the valley. Rain was coming down in sheets after I parked and made it to the glass doors. No one was at the bar, no one in the lobby except one hotel clerk. The power flickered but stayed on.

The hotel clerk cheerfully checked me in with a room upgrade, handed me my room key and breakfast tickets and a few bar/drink tickets. As I made my way to the elevator he said, "Should be nice and quiet, you're the only one on that floor. Have a nice night!"

Sure.

Of course, I slept with the lights on.

• edited January 2022

@Sideon: That sounds delightful.

And also like the set up for a horror movie... but I'd take it in a heartbeat anyway, and darn the risk of violent and possibly supernatural death!

(I'm glad I don't live in a horror movie. My instincts are all wrong for it.)

• @Sideon It might just be me, but I've always found the best way to attract zombies is to make every room on a hotel floor dark and quiet, with the exception of one which has light peeking from beneath the door and is therefore obviously occupied.

• They’ll probably just think you’re a prostitute which they are completely used to. Hotel people mind their own business as long as there is no trouble. If they kicked out prostitutes and people cheating on their spouses, sales would easily be down by half. You could tell them that you’re cuddling, not prostituting but they won’t care. This is true in America anyway.