What is your cuddle bucket list?

Exactly what the title says. Is it a group cuddle? Positions you haven’t tried? Perhaps a member you would love to cuddle but haven’t?

Comments

• Cuddle road trip! Take a road trip and cuddle with other members in 10 states.

• @wellnessseeker Why 10 states? Why not more or less?

• To cuddle in Japan. (All over the world really).

• I'd love to attend a cuddle event! Though it's a super intimidating prospect lol

• edited January 2022

Really interesting question!

As a fan of the food network / channel & the show diners / drive-ins / & dives & Travel Thirsty on YouTube, I would love to travel to different states & try some of the best spots featured on those show, & I would love to cuddle some of the amazing cuddlers I’ve gotten to know or have an amazing intriguing profile I’ve come across who happen to be there.

• @Sashamcgee You are not alone in that thinking.

• this is not an exhaustive list but:

I WOULD CUDDLE IN A BOAT.
    AND I WOULD CUDDLE WITH A GOAT...
    AND I WILL CUDDLE IN THE RAIN.
    AND IN THE DARK. AND ON A TRAIN.
    AND IN A CAR. AND IN A TREE.
    CUDDLES ARE SO GOOD, SO GOOD, YOU SEE!
    SO I WILL CUDDLE IN A BOX.
    AND I WILL CUDDLE WITH A FOX.
    AND I WILL CUDDLE IN A HOUSE.
    AND I WILL CUDDLE WITH A MOUSE.
    AND I WILL CUDDLE HERE AND THERE.
    I WILL CUDDLE ANYWHERE!

• OHHHHHHHHH @FunCartel what a super fun thread!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm I would really really REALLY like to have a cuddle buddy Or 2 or 3 that I like enough as a human (not just in the cuddle position) to go on a cruise with. MMMmmmmmmmmm THAT would be fun!!! Especially if there were a total of 4 of us... and we ALL liked cuddling with each other.

I think it would be INCREDIBLY fun if it wasn't a cuddle cruise and we had a little inside secret. 😂😊🥰

Oh my..... This might actually be practicable!!! Ahem.... I have some 48 shenanigans left to plan!!!

• @FunCartel have you been to one?

• To cuddle.

• edited January 2022

@sashamcgee Like you I have not. Usually I am tied up with something when it has come up but I also have apprehension. Too self aware I think. I have to go to networking events and cocktail parties a lot for work so I can do small talk and I have presented to large groups before. I shouldn’t have a problem with a cuddle party but I do. Heck, I am nervous about more than one other person being involved in a cuddle session and I have been offered more than once. I guess it is a personality flaw or something. I can do about anything else in groups and I am happy, but for some reason the cuddling thing in a group is triggering.

• @FunCartel I'm glad I'm not alone in my apprehension! I think for me it's the stranger on a large scale aspect that throws me. Like one stranger I can handle (most days) but a bunch 🥴 my social anxiety says I'm not sure about that lol

• edited January 2022

Well-run cuddle events are pretty welcoming to people with social anxiety. The cuddle exercises start gently with very little touch, and work up. You can sit out anything you're not comfortable with, and it's perfectly common to do so.

I've been to several. I find them very challenging to go to, although I usually have a perfectly nice time while I'm there.

@BrianL the strongest, most powerful, most touching post in this thread. Thank you.

• @sillysassy I totally agree a cuddle-cation on a cruise, at a resort, etc. would be amazing!

I’ve been to one cuddle party, and I definitely want to make it to more. I agree with what others have mentioned that the first time can be daunting, but at least in my experience it was super welcoming and friendly and a really perfect experience.

I’d love to add a more focused group cuddle as well (with 3 of us together for a longer stretch of time - maybe kill two birds with one stone and do it as a cuddle-cation!).

And, I hope time & location line up this year to cuddle with @Nature_Lover_, @SapioCuddler, @Tranquilescape, and @Jkay!

Great post @FunCartel!

• To cuddle on a beach in Dubrovnik on a 75 F day with Cami Mendes, Lili Reinhart and Madeleine Petsch, while sipping diet Snapple.

• Oh. I know. So, I have a weird love of themed hotels and have a list of the ones I want to cuddle in:

*the Madonna Inn
    *Jules Undersea lodge
    *Black swan inn, pocatello
    *Sunset Inn & suited, Clinton IL. (The Space Odyssey room)
    and many more.

• @CuddleDuncan I've heard that of them. The problem with me is my social anxiety tells me I can't walk into a room of strangers at all. I mean of course I can and have and will again. It just takes a lot of work up to do. Anywhosers I'm sure I'll make it to one, one day!

• I'd like to have snuggly sleepovers once in a while with a male cuddle buddy with the blessing of my spouse (and his, if he has one).

• @Sashamcgee that's tough, my sympathies. Well done for the times you did it.

• Public Cuddle

• I think a cuddle in places I'm prone to full-on anxiety attacks... fariswheels (any size really but the one in Vegas ~ lol the worst!), a hot air balloon, etc... would be quite lovely. I also have dreams of cuddling out in the middle of nowhere under the stars/meteor shower/ Aurora Polaris and just about anywhere in Iceland or the Faroe Islands.

But the number one place on my list is this resort in Finland...

Number two...

Just about any Nordic ice hotel...

• @quixotic_life

Whoa, Kakslauttanen. That's gorgeous. Now I want to go.

• My cuddle bucket list/ Unrealistic fantasies

• There are a handful of professional cuddlers that I really look up to and see as role models and mentors. I would love to have a session with each them one day and just see them in action. And just get to have a nice friendly conversation with them.
    • I would love it if I could somehow warm of the hearts of would be mass shooters, terrorists, dictators ect. And inspire them to change the trajectory of their life and possibly history. I know this sounds crazy ,possibly dangerous and unrealistic but imagine if you could just make all the bad people in the world nice by cuddling them. Wouldn’t that be an amazing superpower?
    • Another cool thing would be able to be a healer and cure physically and mentally with my cuddles. I am not sure if healers are a real thing but this is in my hypothetical fantasy world where I have super powers.
    • At some point I want to go out to a place with a lot of foot traffic and do free hugs.
    • I often have clients who are not getting the touch they need in their marriage/relationship and I would love to be able to work with both partners and help them re-integrate touch into their relationship.
    • I want to pay a professional cuddler to cuddle my dog because I want to see what their reaction would be and I always love it when people make a big fuss over her.
    • I want to hire an experienced male professional cuddler just to see what it is like.
    • It would be really cool to cuddle a famous person.
    • I would love to cuddle someone who looks down on Professional Cuddling and change their mind about it
    • It would also be really cool if I could cuddle an alien or mythical creature (if it turns out they are not mythical) so long as they don’t try to hurt me. Or anyone with any supernatural powers that are commonly believed not to be real.
    • I would love to cuddle a bunch of animals some aren’t actually safe to cuddle but here is my list
      . A Capybara
      . A platypus
      . Ben the Turkey
      . A Koala
      . A polar bear
      . A baby seal
      . A raccoon
      . Pretty much anything cute and furry even if it ends up biting me

• I want a cuddle birthday party where I invite all my friends, all of my pets and all of their pets and somehow miraculously all the animals get along and it’s just a big pile of humans and animals cuddling.

• @xandriarain amazing list, not sure how to follow that! Be careful with the racoon! 😀

Mine would be 30 consecutive days of cuddle sessions, actually scratch that, a daily cuddle session with the best pro cuddlers (not sure who makes that list) for an entire year.

Stress levels would = 0.

• To feel secure enough, in a cuddle, to let my guard down completely. I imagine I might cry or fall asleep if that were to happen.

• edited January 2022

I changed my user name from kimberly77 to KozyKim💛

I definitely miss cuddle parties. Those are such a blast. Of course I was intimidated in the beginning but as soon as they went over the rules I felt very comfortable. And I especially love the first rule that you don’t have to cuddle. That takes all the anxiety out of it. But of course I’m there to cuddle.
    But my friend and I have an idea to get a big tarp in the woods and tied to a bunch of trees and then have a group cuddle in the woods.

I would like to cuddle anyone that would like to binge watch nature shows with me but not cuddle so much that it interrupts the nature show. Somebody that can be quiet and just be in awe and wonder!

I guess my bucket list ultimate cuddle would be to cuddle someone until their pain was gone. So they went out knowing they were loved no questions.

• I love all the responses this is such a good question.

• I would love to do a hot spring cuddle in Iceland! Or cuddling a celebrity would be cool 😎

• @SweetiSammi I just got back from Iceland in August and yes those hotspots thermal pools are so nice what a great place to cuddle. You should definitely go to Iceland if you can. It’s amazing!!!