Inappropriate messages spoils it for everyone.

Hi All>I've found the naming of inappropriate profiles to be helpful in keeping the focus of this site..I've decided to post this message here  for this reason and to expose an inappropriate user Nick1234! who has repeatedly sent the message below. 

I had initially reported the previous message so he could be removed, which did happen. For some reason this user has been able to reset a new profile under the same name and message me again. (I wouldn't be surprised if other people have received this message from this user and its simply not OK.)

I think it is actually part of a bigger problem that triggers posts which causes frustration and gender division here, making it more difficult for people using this site for its purposes. 

what's up! you look nice.. what kinda stuff do you like to do? I know this might sound a bit forward but would you like to chat on skype and well, um.. possibly I could also jerk off? lol if it's cool with you.. But really I'd love to talk and make a new friend:)

Comments

• Agreed, it should be blocked.  Totally disgusting and inappropriate!
  • I believe the user was blocked as the profile disappeared briefly, but somehow managed to reappear under the same profile name.
  • edited January 2017
    The offender created a new email just to bypass that particular ban trigger. He's gone again.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Really impolite, sorry about that :-/
  • Thanks guys. Let's hope the user is gone for good.
  • WOW!! You have hope that things like that aren't being done here, but sad to hear that you not only had that happen but that he came back to harass you again. Good job in posting his message.
    I can understand being lonely, even understand being horny, but that message reeks of desperation
  • Sounds like he's a little dense in the head to message the same people.
  • Sorry some guys can be dillholes! Just make like Taylor swift and shake it off ;D
    haha. But really though, jerks! :(
  • lol it "might" sound a bit forward. hahah
    what a dumb douchebag

• [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    I don't think the guy is a jerk... he's just a moron. He has a kink and a freak flag and you can't judge him for that outright. I guess he just doesn't realize where he is and was hoping to get lucky. Reporting him was the right move and outting him is good to protect others, but bashing the guy in replies doesn't seem fair. To each their own. He'll find a girl into the same as him or he'll find omegle.com and live like a king :)
  • It's good to look at their perspective but in this particular case he intentionally bypassed a ban so he doesn't deserve much sympathy. 
  • Maybe if this was a cybersex or booty call website, pleasuring one's self during a Skype chat would be appropriate, but here, it's several levels of wrong...
  • Hey All. Just getting to actually post a response, sorry.

@ Brandi best believe! I made like a salt shaker and Harlem shaked it off:)

Seriously though, I was initial in 2 minds about posting. It's not unusual to receive the odd or inappropriate message & I usually delete.. but think there s a line... Also want to increase the comfortability of this particular community... Like u said GCL714, this isn't the place for such messages!

Anyway thanks Mark and the rest of community for all the supportive messages. Cuddles all round:)
  • [Deleted User]smoothOperator (deleted user)
    He's on the wrong site for that, but even so I don't think most females would respond [positively] to a message like that anyway regardless of the site. That guy is definitely lacking in social skills.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    omg funny..still a Virgin I sure he is.

ow he picked the wrong g girl lol

Bless him