What Is/Are Your Favorite Color(s)?

(1) Fuchsia
(2) Dark Chocolate Brown
(3) Purple
(4) Emerald Green

Comments

• Why only those choices? But out of the visuals 1 would be my choice

• My favorite color is hooloovoo, which is defined in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as a superintelligent shade of the color blue.

• Sashamcgee RE: Why only those choices?

Thanks for your reply! Those are MY favorite colors BUT you can pick ANY color(s) which reflect YOUR favorite?

• My favorite color is anything but green. Of course, if we're talking about money, then green is a fine color.

• Ahhh the way they were listed made me think you wanted us to choose from that list lol

• My favorite colour right now is infrared because it could have heaps of interesting stuff we can discover. My colour is everywhere.

• Clear 🤨

• I wouldn't say favourite, but I have a lot of sympathy for violet and indigo. They turn up so nicely in the rainbow, and are lovely colours - and real colours - but they are greatly neglected by our society.

• CuddleDuncan RE: I wouldn't say favourite, but I have a lot of sympathy for violet and indigo. They turn up so nicely in the rainbow, and are lovely colours - and real colours - but they are greatly neglected by our society.

Thanks for your reply! I like how you described violet and indigo as colors that ‘turn up so nicely in the rainbow and are lovely colours and real colours – but they are greatly neglected by our society’. In the realm of masculinity contextualizing subjective/collective color preferences among men, I believe that bright/loud/vibrant/flamboyant dayglo colors are underappreciated because of conventional wisdom thinking that darker colors are appropriate and designated to personify the masculine. Ergo, I like the color fuchsia because of its iconoclastic renegade vibe against quintessential, archetypal, paradigmatic masculinity.

• JasonCuddles RE: My favorite colour right now is infrared because it could have heaps of interesting stuff we can discover. My colour is everywhere.

Thanks for your reply! Interesting, I googled color images of ‘infrared’ because I hadn’t heard of it before now. From my understanding, it seems like ‘infrared’ is like an electric, dayglo red. Am I correct in that assumption?

• OhioMike RE: Clear

Thanks for your reply! I googled color images of ‘clear’, because I wasn’t aware before now that that it was/is a color. In the mundane world of life, I hypothesize that ‘clear’ is approximate to being the color of water. Am I correct?

• @SincereGenuine idk, I think maybe clear is approximate to color of water. A lot of water has various tints of color to me sometimes.

When I hear asked favorite color question...

I am reminded of a person I knew that was in a conversation one time. A bunch of people were gathered around talking about how they wanted their funeral planned. For some reason in these parts a common request for funeral apparel is to wear the deceased's favorite color.

And people started to tell their favorite colors..

This one person said "clear was favorite color" and everyone paused and laughed at the images in their heads about a funeral gathering where everyone was wearing "clear" clothing. 🤣

• Black hands down! no question.

• Polar Bear fur color is actually clear. It's a thing. My favorite color is chrome.

• Black, followed by Red.

• Dear Respondents:

Gone to Bed; Will Resume Tomorrow. Thanks for Understanding! Have a Goodnight!

• edited January 2022

Vermillion (because I like how it sounds)

• Periwinkles and Sages...

• All colours are glorious... including clear, reflecting and complementing each other or by themselves...I may like yellow in the morning and black by the evening 🤔

• Pink, lavender, and green

• If I were to choose black, I would choose vanta black. If I were to choose green, I would choose aston martin racing green. I like the colors of my favorite things. Chocolate, fire, snow, water, sky, earth, plants. steel, etc.

• My favorite color is black 🖤

• Pink, purple and blue (in that order). 😊 I enjoyed reading everyone's replies. Thanks for the post, @SincereGenuine.

• @cookiecrumb oh yes steel is a good one ⚔️ ⛓

• GreatHornedOwl RE: My favorite color is anything but green. Of course, if we're talking about money, then green is a fine color.

Thanks for your reply! Sorry for the delayed reply. On a practical level, I suppose that money is the universally favorite color of many folks on a subliminal level.

• JoyfulHeart RE: My favorite color is hooloovoo, which is defined in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as a superintelligent shade of the color blue

Thanks for your reply! Sorry for the delayed reply. I have never heard of ‘hooloovoo’ so I googled it, and it seems like a muted royal blue. Is that correct? By the way, I like your username ‘JoyfulHeart’ because I think a joyful heart is filled with agape love, laughter, happiness, enthusiasm, vitality, optimism, peace, contentment, and resilience.

• cuddles_ndream RE: Black hands down! no question.

Thanks for your reply! I appreciate the visual images accompanying your response that shows enthusiasm for the color that you chose! Sorry for the delayed reply. For a very long time in my life, I wouldn’t wear black because I thought that it was too dark, dreary, and conservative, but now black is one of the colors that I wear sometimes.

• DonLonG RE: Polar Bear fur color is actually clear. It’s a thing. My favorite color is chrome.

Thanks for your reply! Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for clarity pertaining to polar bear fur embodying the color clear. I wasn’t sure how the color ‘chrome’ looked, but I kind of had an idea. I would say that chrome is a metallic silvery steel gray; is that right?