The Unofficial Cuddle Comfort Bingo Sheet!

Hello, friends and comrades! I present to you all the Unofficial Cuddle Comfort Bingo Sheet!

The UCCBS is the result of many long hours spent on the Cuddle Comfort forum. The design of the sheet itself took a whopping 53 hours!

We at DaringHog Productions hope that the Unofficial Cuddle Comfort Bingo Sheet brings you many hours of good, wholesome fun!

Comments

• 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Give me Virtual Cuddling Thread for virtually no money.

• @HogboblinZwei What a cool idea you have. That's pretty impressive! You definitely nailed those topics👍

(Do the prizes come in different colors and sizes? 🤣)

• :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Very good. Very good indeed.

• edited January 2022

BINGO! 😂😂

I love that misogyny is the free space .

Hilarious.

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is great !

@MissAdventurous I know you didn’t check off crushing loneliness though!! Was that your free space ? If not I’m on my way ! 🤗

• @Nature_Lover_ I tease @MissAdventurous that she's so busy here that no one books her anymore!🤣

• 🤭🤭🤭 big fan

• I love it! This pretty much sums up the forums.

• edited January 2022

This creative endeavor, which took months of hard work, wouldn't have been possible without @DaringSprinter.

There were times when I felt utterly stuck; I'd rack my brain worrying over a category, or stress about how accurately I was representing the forum, or dream up ways to turn the paper into an airplane—DaringSprinter would offer a suggestion, or take over the project entirely.

Later on, after our tears were dried and we'd cleaned the blood off of the desk, I'd say to him: "Thanks bro." Together, we've produced something that we can truly be proud of.

We appreciate the glowing praise. Thank you all, on behalf of DaringHog Productions!

• ...Dang it, I forgot "Poetry"! That would've made a great square!

Oh well, at least I remembered that Bingo has a free space (and made it "misogyny"). It's been a couple decades since I last played Bingo, but I haven't forgotten everything!

I'm glad you all like it.

• @HogboblinZwei and @DaringSprinter hopefully your creative talents will produce a CuddleComfort Bingo 2.0 down the road with all kinds of new categories😊😊

Really awesome job!

• Dang! I just need the "married cuddling" for a blackout win... Nice work you two!!

I'd love to see these as Jeopardy categories too, "I'll take 'How do cuddle?' for $500 please"
    (lol ~ I was gonna go with the top left for one hundred but... um... 😳)

• I think I land in the cute animal thread / thread locked within 1 day / and popular media thread lol

• OP Banned is a cute one :p

• As with actual bingo, you mark each square when the machine (in this case, the CC forum) spits out a matching, uh, "number."

Technically everyone should have different cards with different squares, but hey. We here at DaringHog Productions only have so much time left to live, and look how long it took us to make this one!

Making your own is a totally viable option.

• This is brilliant. Hilarious.

• What I want to quote on every Boner thread: "It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down." - Tank Girl
    • Misogyny - This is maddeningly accurate.
    • Note, some threads are gonna get locked within MOMENTS. Just sayin'.
    • "How do cuddle"? - This SLAYS me.

I agree with @quixotic_life - can we get a Jeopardy version, please oh please?

• hahahhahaha OMGOSH!!! An entirely new thread needs to happen.... DaringHog Productions.

You guys are so fantastic!!!! Maybe food should be a category!! I am absolutely on board with turning this into Jeopardy!! I'll take "Not sexy enough for free cuddles" for $100 Oh wait.... "There are no women" or "No Responses".... Seems like these are similar categories!! Maybe we can turn that into Enthusiasts are A$$holes

I second @Sideon All in favor?????? Can we do DOUBLE JEOPARDY????

• Misogyny for 200

Answer: Because I fear for my life and feel threatened.

*contestant—probably male—buzzes in

What is why are you whining about sexual assault before it ever happens?

Correct…next answer

• The idea of Cuddle Comfort Jeopardy appeals to me! @DaringSprinter and I will have to give it some thought. Thanks to @quixotic_life, @Sideon, @sillysassy, and @FunCartel for the suggestion (and thanks to FunCartel for the hilarious example).

Of course, it would be awesome if others chimed in with ideas for categories and questions.

• Op banned, thread locked within a day, and not a dating site. Everybody stamp your sheets!

• Oof they work fast but @Sideon is faster 🤣🤣🤣

• @Sideon's a quickdraw all right. "Within one day" was providing way more time than needed!

Well done.

• Bahahahahaha I'm computer illiterate so idk how to add a gif but if I did itd be the baby from dinosaurs chuckling 😁

• edited January 2022

Baby Sinclair 😂