Fantasy tea time

2»

Comments

• I'm compelled to consider my guests' value to each other, and now my brain is looping. Commenting so I remember to check back later without a horrendously convoluted answer. :lol:

• I don't know about real life people, but fictional people. Alice from Alice in wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda, Master Yoda, and most important, at least when it comes to tea, uncle Iroh from Avatar The last Airbender.

I always say that master Oogway and uncle Iroh remind me so much of each other. Especially in the why is martial arts master stock character, that you always see in movies. I was going to put Mr Miyagi from karate kid, but I didn't grow up with karate kid as much as other people. I grew up more with Avatar the last air bender and Kung Fu Panda.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

I would invite favorite YouTubers - Tom Bilyeu (Impact Theory), Joshua Orr (Carpo719), Rhett and Link (Good Mythical Morning), Liam Kyle Sullivan (Kelly), Julian Smith (Jellyfish sandwich/hot Kool-aid guy). Well, that's technically six but I'm counting Rhett and Link as one. Lol

• Real people? Other than me? Uh, hard to pick even one. Bruce Lee? He seems like he'd be nice to have tea with. Beyond that, no idea.

• Mister Tea. From the A Team.

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

Robin Williams
    Mr Fred Rogers
    Brendan Fraser
    Aurora (the musician)
    Miriam Margolyes

All funny, interesting, kind people.