How do you encourage cuddling services

I see some people don't like getting booking requests out of the blue without messaging with the client a little bit first, others don't respond until you book them since they are often overwhelmed with messages from people that never end up booking..

Now, to the question, how do y'all Pros prefer to be approached if someone wants to book and schedule some time with you?

Comments

• @Gabriel2k My preference is to msg a bit first before setting up a session. My schedule is limited so it helps to contact me early if a client wants a successful booking.

• Good topic! I know some people prefer brevity, but wow I can't imagine refusing to communicate unless there is a booking, seems really rude.
    I prefer at least a polite greeting and introduction, some indication that they understand the spirit of cuddling, but realize not everyone is great at communicating in this format, so sometimes I will have to coax out conversation, and make sure we can at least acknowledge each other's humanity. That's the bare minimum for me, but people still try to order me like a pizza frequently, which I will sometimes ignore 🤔

• @Gabriel2k How thoughtful of you to reach out and ask about the preferences of paid cuddlers! I also viewed and very much enjoyed your profile!

I am personally open to either a direct booking request without prior conversation or a bit of meet and greet conversation prior to a booking request. The reality is many clients have expressed to me that they are nervous or inhibited for other reason when it comes to communication and or booking, especially when it is a first cuddle session. I can fully understand and respect the need to feel warmth and connection from someone you are considering compensating for quality time as cuddles which often includes vulnerability. This is often an expensive form of self care / cuddle therapy and again, I fully understand the desire to communicate prior to help establish rapport, comfort and compatibility.

So for me personally, I don’t take either approach personally or prefer one over the other as it has more to do with the needs or preferences of my prospective clients.

If I had one strong preference it would be that prior to messaging my profile should be read to prevent me having to restate things which are clearly stated. One request I have is that if someone is interested in booking that they send a picture, and let me know when and where they may like to connect and for how long. My objective here is to mutually value and respect one anothers’ time as I would hate to message for days and days before establishing that I am not even available to connect on the day they plan to visit my area ect.

• Y'all ladies are great, thank you for sharing

• I guess I should be saying happy birthday @Nature_Lover_ ! 🥳 (not sure if it was Jan or if its this month) but I hope you have or had a wonderful birthday, wish you the best.

• Just one polite message is enough. Just introduce yourself and tell me when you want to cuddle. I don't need a long conversation before booking because I offer a free consultation after we have booked but before confirming the session.

• I personally don't mind either way, whether someone messages me a few times, or just books first and then sends me a photo and a polite message. The order doesn't matter to me as long as there is still respect and kindness.

I used to feel differently, until a client booked a session without really talking much, and then when they showed up, it was clear that they were very kind and respectful, but mostly unable to communicate verbally. This shifted my entire perspective, and I give people chances no matter what. I realize this isn't easy for everyone to do and understand why people don't, but it was a profound personal experience that changed me, and for the better. It has taught me to judge people less, because you never know what others are dealing with. 💜

• I’m not a fan of being thrown a booking proposal with no intro. That said I don’t require a ton of convo just something to let me know something about you. First lines tell me so much.

• Some pros will state their preferences in their bio. I think that’s a good idea since not all of them have the same preferences.

I do have to say that when I first got on this site I was confused because where with others there’s a link to message them but with the pros the link indicates you’re booking an appointment. I’d get messages from pros and was afraid to respond because I thought it would mean I’m booking an appointment. I think it’s quite possible that some of the folks who send a message to book without any introduction don’t realize that most pros probably prefer at least a brief introduction.

• edited February 2022

I prefer a message, prior to a booking request. Every pro has their own preferences, though. 😊

• Any time you click on the profile of a professional this website gives you the impression that the only thing you can do is to make a 'booking request'.

• edited February 2022

@UKGuy - this is true. However, anyone who has clicked on that can then see that they can just send us a message, too. Perhaps some don't want to take that chance by clicking on the "request to book" button, though...

• edited February 2022

@Green_Eyes 😅 I had that exact problem yesterday's. I had no idea how to message a pro since it only had the booking button. Had to ask on the forum just to double check lol