I need help with pricing

[Deleted User]dove1111 (deleted user)
edited February 2022 in Professional Cuddling

A guy wants to book me around in March but i have never done over nights etc. he’s been wanting a price on 2 to 3 nights how should i charge him? like a package price. I do 80 an hour so i am very lost ..since adding up seem so pricey n i want the price to be fair.

Comments

• Have actually met this person before?

Is he based near you, or is there travel involved?

• [Deleted User]dove1111 (deleted user)

@CuddleDuncan hes traveling to my city soon!and no we been talking n getting comfortable with eachother about it

• I would not recommend doing a single overnight with anyone you haven't cuddled before.
    Screen them thoroughly, offer a shorter session, then if all goes well open the discussion for an overnight.

To answer your question, I give a 5% discount on overnights.

Be safe. ❤️

• This is a classic timewaster tactic. Dangle a big payday in front of the service provider, and watch them dance. It's not particularly a cuddling thing, it happens in many fields. Proceed with caution.

As @Rezz suggests, it's not usually recommended to do an overnight session with somebody you have not previously met.

Questions to consider include, does the client have any Karma? (If so, you could talk to the person who wrote it.) How long have they been a member of Cuddle Comfort? Have they ever posted in the forum? Do they have a face picture? If so, do a reverse image search on google.

• What @Rezz said. Sleeping next to someone puts you in a vulnerable position and you want to establish trust. I would consider establishing an all-day rate for multi-day sessions and a flat rate for overnights. That seems to be what most pros do.

• edited February 2022

Yea, I only do overnights with well established cuddlers. If I were in your position, I would not accept this offer. It’s dangerous and you don’t know him well enough based only on messaging back and forth. If he’s making his way through your town, just suggest to meet with him at a cafe and maybe book an hour or two cuddle and see how you feel. But to go straight to multi night sessions where you’re in his vicinity in close contact for 2 or 3 nights, that’s sketchy.

And if he tries to push your boundaries or says he’s someone to trust, just remember: a guy that calls himself the “nice guy” are statistically not a nice guy…

@xandriarain yeah i was thinking so! Thank you for your input
    @CuddleDuncan thank you I’ll def take your advice on on everything
    @Rezz yeah I def need to hold myself accountable on that and think things through a lot more

@Sheena123 i was definitely thinking so, putting myself in danger for this …no. Thank you so much on your advice and be more thoughtful for myself