Snuggling in a Port-a-John?

[Deleted User]JimPatt (deleted user)
edited March 2022 in General

Ladies, I have found the ideal space to for an intimate cuddle. There is a port-a-john at a local park that checks all the snuggling boxes. It is public so safety is not a concern, has its own natural aromatherapy, and enveloped in plastic for our privacy. The best part? You never need to ask me that awkward question “where is your bathroom?” And if you are worried about cuddle boundary violations, no need to fear. I will be wearing a hazmat suit and provide one for you which will keep hands off the inappropriate places. I even custom made a sign for the door “if the John is Rocking (from intense platonic cuddling) don’t go knocking. “

Hit me up if you are game.

Comments

• Disgusting.

• edited March 2022

Super-size it

• [Deleted User]JimPatt (deleted user)

Thank you Gallowglass! See how enticing that is!

@ShaneMTB Yes, once again I joke.

• This is a horrible thought, but i went to a couple LPGA events and I’ve seen porta-johns i would live in.

• There's a park I was at some years ago where you might actually have some luck, as long as you aren't too discriminating. It's really a shame that one cannot even say hello to a passing stranger in some places anymore, without signaling some kind of intention unmentionable in this forum. That does underscore the pervasive loneliness experienced by so many. Perhaps cuddling is a way to break through that?

Well, there ya go @BashfulLoner ! If u can live in one you can certainly cuddle in one 😄

• A meetup idea for people who want to cuddle in porta-johns: call it the Blue Man Group

• I literally gagged

@UCpaaHVg6u0 perfect!

@SweetiSammi don’t knock it till you try it. Ok actually this doesn’t apply here 😄 Knock away!

• Bro 🤣🤣

• @JimPatt I’ll knock you upside your silly head 🥊

• Lmao. I think I'll pass but points for out of the box thinking.

@SweetiSammi ouch! See this is where my creative out of the box (or really in the box) thinking gets me @Kendrarose !

• I do wish there were cuddle/nap pods. In public places. But this is still a hard NOPE.

Would it change minds if I provided clothes pins for the nose @MxSmith ? 😊

• @MxSmith yes!! That would be awesome. Some airports (JFK, Singapore, Seoul) have those sleep pods. I would 100% use a snuggle pod.

• Y’all are a mess 🤣🤣

• @Babichev will there be port-a-johns at the meet and greet? I think @JimPatt may be up to something lol.

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

Uh... You OK dude? 🥴🤢🤮

Just having some fun at John’s expense. 😊

• I'm not a lady, but you won't be able to tell if I have a hazmat suit on. I'm game.

• I worked in construction for 13 years. The idea of cuddling in one triggered a barf reflex.

Here’s a tip from a pro: If you are a woman wearing overalls, take extra precaution about where those shoulder straps are when you drop your drawers. There are way too many places for them to go that you really don’t want them to go. Don’t ask me how I know.

• My only disappointment in your proposal @JimPatt is that this wonderful opportunity is only available for women cuddler’s and not for me smh. 😒

I miss out on the good cuddles in quality places again.😔

@NicoSnuggs I know! What a missed opportunity for u! 😄

• This is the funniest, and most entertaining thread we've had in quite some time.

• (Yes, please.)