More customers

How do I attract more traffic to this site to see my profile?

Comments

• edited March 2022

Things you have control over are things like writing a compelling bio, including more profile photos, having discounts that work for your clients, and opening up your availability.
    If you've already done the above, increasing the location range you're willing to travel will also open up more individuals to you.

Ultimately this is a niche though and you shouldn't expect to have the consistency of new clients of other similar services (such as a massage therapist.)

People who come here for the money and not because they love the work they do will be quickly disappointed that this takes work, like anything else, and frankly there are some easier modes of bolstering your income that are more consistent.

• edited March 2022

@MsCuddle86 learn about marketing. There is buckets of free advice on the internet, and boatloads more for a modest financial outlay.

However, while there is nothing actually wrong with your profile, it is not optimised. Have a look at the profiles of the professional cuddlers with the most Karma, and be inspired by their profiles. Do not copy them directly obviously, but create your own version. They all have multiple photos in different circumstances, and they all have multi-paragraph text.

To combine those two ideas, learn about writing sales copy. For example your profile text uses the word "I" eleven times and the word "you" or "your" only nine times and some of those could be replaced by "one". The general recommendation is to use "you" a lot more than "I". In other words, write about the client and their needs, not about yourself.

I am a loving and caring person.
    or
    Do you need a cuddle from a loving and caring person?

• edited March 2022

Great ideas @SleepySheep1 & @CuddleDuncan!

Put the potential cuddler in mind of what their experience will be like. Take cues from great cuddle pros.

It always helps if you have a real passion for people and cuddling. Thinking of them as “customers” is already a little problematic.

The best pro cuddler I’ve ever seen (and I saw her consistently for years) used the word “client”. It felt more like a healthcare provider/patient relationship. My therapist doesn’t think of me as a customer who gives her money. She thinks of me as client whom she helps with my problems.

I know cuddling isn’t technically therapy but it’s more therapeutic than any medical service I’ve received.

• I think some of the best ways to have some
    Traffic through your profile is to engage in the forums. Talk about passionate subjects and show your caring aide. I agree with what’s been said here. As a pro with over 80 karma and who has been here for almost 3 years, this has to be something you’re truly passionate for. I would strongly advise against using the word “customers”. Most pros use the word Client because it sounds more clinical as opposed to someone coming into your store for Cheetos. I personally use the word cuddler instead of client but to each their own!

The main aspect of a good pro is to be genuine and understand that a lot of the cuddlers that come to you are missing a huge chunk of affection and connection in their life so seeing them solely as a walking dollar sign won’t help bring them to you. Most cuddlers can feel instantly whether they and their feelings matter when facing another person. Is this something you truly want to do? Do you feel you have it in your to hold someone in your arms while their heart is broken? Do you think you’ll be able to exude a warm, caring presence that lets your cuddler feel wanted and important?

It takes time and patience to build up cuddlers. Just keep putting yourself out there. If someone is looking at your profile, send a message welcoming them. Don’t push for sessions or bring up money. Just show them you care and if they were too shy to book, just being a helping hand could be all that they needed for confidence. Basically, just make friends. Make connections. See people as people. Not customers. And eventually cuddlers will come. Good luck 🤞

• Word of mouth...

• If you make a connection and have a good cuddle session, you can ask people to friend you, which impresses people and makes you more inviting.
    • Asking them to write an endorsement that you can quote on your profile, telling people what they enjoyed about your energy, your visit, etc.
    • If you have a great session, suggest in your session that they feel free to mention you to their acquaintances.
    • If you use social media, you can put a link to your cuddling profile, in your media account.
    • Start chats and network with other cuddlers in your area. (There are multiple benefits in building a network.) (There are different benefits to networking with "Pros", and general cuddlers. Each are valuable.)
  • [Deleted User]WinterSoldierzz (deleted user)

How do you get more customers? People have said this already, but it bears repeating...stop looking at them as customers! Period.

• [Deleted User]vtpixie78 (deleted user)
    edited March 2022

Anyone looking for a great cuddle or just someone to chat with here in Bergen county NJ?

This should be in Cuddle Requests in the Pro Cuddle Requests section. - Babichev

• Lower rate. that usually stands out when searching for a new pro cuddler to see.

• @MsCuddles86 there are some awesome points already stated above but also wanted to mention frequently logging in can help boost visibility as this platform highlights those who have recently been online. You don’t need to spend lengthy amounts of time upon each log in but simply doing so frequently brings your profile into view.
    If you are willing to travel or happen to visit other areas I would also suggest listing a secondary location so that those who search your areas or “territories” can already see your profile.
    There are a ton of great threads within the pros section which give tips for having a great profile such as including multiple pictures and those showing you either cuddling, hugging others, or include animals if you are an animal person. I personally suggest adding pictures which show different but authentic sides of you and this can be referenced in marketing as branding or lifestyle pictures.
    Hoping some of the tips above help and also welcome to the community, the forum and best of luck to you!

• @Nature_Lover_ Thank you for all of your tips. It is appreciated.

• And I want to thank everyone for the guidance.