What is your super favorite cuddle position when...

What is your super favorite cuddle position when you want to feel nurtured?
What if you want to explore your partner's body?
Any other favorites?
I'll go first. πŸ˜€

Comments

• I absolutely LOVE LOVE Mama Bear Baby Bear to feel nurtured, safe, and held. However, if I want to do a little exploring, probably Lap of Luxury.

• I'm open to just about any position but spooning is one of my favorites 😁

• Honeymoon hug. Probably the closest you can get to someone platonically

• edited April 2022

For comfort, I like being cradled against the chest as if I'm little.

For exploring, I like them on their back and me on my side, so my hand can roam from thighs to hips to tummy to chest to neck, face, and hair. 😊 (Basing this off experience with my boyfriend.)

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetHugs oof, I miss being cradled. I'll have to ask for that during my next session. Excellent position...and the side lay sounds great too.

• I wish I knew what these positions meant other than spooning and cradled against the chest.

• edited April 2022

@CSnMUS87 dude! Google Cuddle Sutra book. Some of the positions listed above are in there. You can download a free copy of the book if you find it on the internet. I have a pdf on my business website but I don't think I'm allowed to share my link here.

• Oh thank you I will definitely do that. :)

• I love half spoon and honeymoon hug for neutral cuddles and there great for conversations to!!

• SPOONING!!!! I am a 5'10 male so I am taller than people whom I cuddle so I am usually the BIG SPOON. Very few occasions when a person is tall than me, I am usually the LITTLE SPOON. However, it can work either or.

• Little spoon relax me so much that it made fall asleep twice.

• I really love being the little spoon, mama bear cuddle, heart cradle cuddle, honeymoon, and melting butter. ^.^

• What is Mama Bear Baby Bear? And melting butter? I can't seem to imagine search these things.

• I'm gonna have to go with anything that's even remotely close to 'Attack of the Sloth' for exploration/'getting to know you' time...

And 'The Clouds' for nurturing...

• @quixotic_life Aww, those clouds are so adorable! :3

~ Sunset Snuggles

• πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°Any Spoon with the Intertwining of 🦡 legs

• the spooning position is what I like the most because you can hold one another and feel safe and nurtured