Come Here When You Need a Hug!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@pmvines Get well and I send a hug also.

• I REALLY do like this thread... Hugs to you all!!! ☺️

• ⚠️ CAUTION 🚩 spoilered due to a cuss word... 😱

I mean, it's kinda seems like a hug. Right? 🫂

• Today I seem to be the one who needs a hug.

• Hugs for all tonight. Thankful we are here for one another.

• I could def use a hug right now.

@stormydaycuddle I am sending you a Charlie bear hug right now.

• Hugs* to everyone who needs one today. I'm definitely having a case of the Mondays myself.

or fistbumps if hugs feel too invasive.
    I was at a Pride event a few years ago and there was a line of people with Free Dad Hugs / Free Mom Hugs shirts on. I didn't feel comfortable hugging them so I went down the line and fistbumped everybody. I smiled for days afterward.

• Hugs! 🤗🤗

• [Deleted User]JewelsnTools (deleted user)
    edited October 2022

Hello! Hungry? Thirsty? Take this...and that. Better? Good. I'm glad you're here! :) Here, let me take your coat... Rainy weather? Here, we'll just leave that outside. Come on in... It's warm and dry here...
    Go ahead... Take off your shoes... your burdens.. Yes, I'm happy you're here, too! :)
    Yes, I know that you're not perfect, that you may have had a "bad" day... I still wish to hold you. Are you comfortable with that?
    Please, please... Come in! I've been waiting for you! I like how your skin is warm, fragrant. I've been looking forward to your coming in and sharing a moment with me! :) I know... I know... You're tough, and you don't need anyone... I acknowledge your strength... I just thought I might run my fingers through your hair, and cuddle you close, while you're being so "strong"...
    Come here. Breathe with me. Let the whole damned day melt away, and just be here...with me.. In my arms... while we let the world take care of itself. This is between you and me! :)

No, I don't "need" anything from you, Precious One...other than your simple, beautiful Presence.  I am excited to feel your touch, your concern for my safety...  I wish to return to you ALL that your Energy offers... in this moment... while we are together!

Stillness, with you, is like a supreme meditation... I don't have anything else to prove... Neither do you! Stay here, for this moment, and I'll take from you ALL of that worry, shame, blame, guilt, and worry... And you, faithful heart, will do the same for me. I'm glad you're here... I'm grateful that you simply EXIST, as you have the right to do...
    I'm glad you're here...
    I'm glad you exist...
    I'm glad we got to touch...
    Thank you :) and..... You're welcome! :)

• [Deleted User]JewelsnTools (deleted user)

i'm having, to borrow the phrase, "a case of the Tuesdays!" lol I had to come read this, again! :)

I would love to have someone read this, internalize the energy of it, and return it to me!!! Welp...guess I'll just read my own post, over and over, until I feel less "Tuesday-y"! lol

• ~ Sunset Snuggles

• Can i get a hug pls

• Thank you. I love good threads like this, we need more of them.

• ~ Sunset Snuggles

• eu preciso de um abraço

• my v-day cuddler both confirmed and then cancelled all within a two hour time frame yesterday so I need a hug....lol.

• I have been using the most adorable and positive daily calendar this year, and I think this thread is the perfect place to share some of its warmth.

For you, my beautiful cuddlers...

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Giving out big squishy hugs

• Can I just lie in bed and be surrounded by like 50 kittens all curled up taking a nap?

• I’m totally screwed on my taxes this year…I need lots of hugs…lol.

• [Deleted User]AlexciaRose (deleted user)

I need a hug ..

Also giving out many hugs and positive vibes

• I could use one or nine

• My hug bucket is over flowing, come and get them. Lol 🤗🤗🤗

• edited February 2023

I've got hugs for weeks if anyone needs one.
    So much love to share.

• Giving out hugs anytime. Just ask.

• Emotional hugs from my calendar...

~ Sunset Snuggles