Cuddling and Laughing.

[Deleted User]FectionKitty (deleted user)

Some people might like to watch comedy while cuddling. Did you ever have a job where you had to watch one of those cheesy training videos with bad acting? I did. One of the videos was a safety video from WHIMIS. I hope that I will be able to find posted on YouTube sometime. I was trying my hardest not to roll on the floor laughing my butt off in front of the presenters and the staff at my work place while watching the video. I saw a video on YouTube recently of a parody of those training videos. It had me busting up. So here it is for you to enjoy...

Comments

• Loved it! If they played something like this during most orientations people would pay attention 😁

• 😂 Lol ~ So cheesy and totally accurate!!

• Nothing beats training videos from the late 70’s - early 90’s 😅😂

Surprised to see at the end that it was from 2002 lol

• edited May 2022

Content Warning: Terrible Acting, Sports Metaphors, Worse than Terrible Acting, Terrible Sports Metaphors, and people who are unusually happy in a minimum wage job that literally a high school drop can do with no training.

• @CuddleForDID That's the point lol

• I have SOOOO many questions and I’m only 90 seconds in!! Why was there an inset of a horse mixed in with all the regular store action shots??!

This is so funny. Thank you @FectionKitty !! Hahahaha!!!

• [Deleted User]FectionKitty (deleted user)

@Syins You're welcome. The horse thing? Hmmm, maybe it's to lend to that good old fashioned country feel? Maybe the gas station has a horse pitt stop...BOUT TIME!

edited May 2022

@munkg My cousin could only watch it three minutes in. He said the acting was bad even though he knew it was a parody. That's part of what makes it so funny.

@quixotic_life For sure!

@CuddleForDID Ha ha!

• [Deleted User]pianomann (deleted user)

I love how the police appear instantly when he pushes the Magic Red Button. And the can of paint thinner inside the microwave wtf??!! 😂🤣 Thanks @FectionKitty this provided some much needed laughs!

@pianomann You're welcome.

@Syins Wait, the store Manager playing an electric guitar is a regular store action shot?

@cuddles_ndream At least one McDonalds training video from the 70's that I saw was realistic. It showed you the kind of customers you would be dealing with and how to prepare for it.

edited May 2022

This might be triggering for survivors of child sexual abuse, not me though because I like watching these guys get caught. If you want to watch some good reaction videos check out Cinnamontoastken on YouTube. I like that he reacted to NBC's To Catch A Predator. My favorite one is this one. I couldn't stop laughing.

• @FectionKitty ha!! The horse just broke my brain.

Oh and the overly violent “what not to do when there’s a robbery” scene? Really just way too much. Carlos must be a great guy.

@Syins I know right? Directed by Quentin Tarantino!

• @FectionKitty if you ever come across it again plz post it here : )

• I do not laugh while I cuddle. I stare with gaped mouth in horror of the things to come. Sometimes I will shriek and sob with a fixed gaze . There is no place for laughter, happiness, or fun in a thing like cuddling.

• @pmvines 100% agreed. Nothing like cozy cuddle-ups to really rip open the yawning, chasm of existential crisis and the terror of the meaningless void. 😍

• edited May 2022

@Syins it is quite the experience. All one can do is white knuckle it and tell themselves while rocking in a fetal position that it will all be over soon. At which point we usually turn on a rom com starring the likes of Matthew McConaughey and /or Sandra Bullock and stare at the hands on the clock until the freezing in the brain commences. This is why everyone wants to cuddle with me . I'm here, and I'm a blessing.

• White_Knuckle_Cuddles or Existential_Crisis_Cuddles
    If I ever change my user name, those are in the running for sure!!

• @quixotic_life I'll shoink whichever one you don't use

@cuddles_ndream The WHIMIS video that I was talking about? Yes, if I find it I will post it.

@pmvines Wow...That's intense. Horror cuddles.

• @FectionKitty Those were gold 🤣

• This thread is great! 😂😂

If any of you worked in a call center like I do I think that you will appreciate this one.

edited May 2022

@Nature_Lover_ Thanks.

@Shake49 I'm glad that you like it.