anyone else think stretch marks are kinda cute?

There must be someone else who likes stretch marks? I think they're kinda hot actually....
why do models always photoshop them out ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    depends where on body we are or u talking g about and the skin complextion of girl . Different strokes for different folk .. think most don't want then as it a permanent mark . I know women are very self conscious of them

media and society tell us it yucky and it liked to being fat which isn't always case . again they tell us isn't nice.
  • I love my stretch marks its the proof that i lost all the weight I did, all the hard work I put into it and gained this beautiful body I have now. So I think its totally normal for a guy to find it attractive as well :) 
  • [Deleted User]jj52715 (deleted user)
    Well earned and beautiful :)
  • Cool. I was feeling weird about it lol.
  • They just are. Show up in weird places too. Like I have them at the crease on the front of the top of my leg.
  • A woman can be sexy with or without them as long as she isn't ashamed of them. I think it can look sexy, but that's my view on it
  • [Deleted User]PatchworkMan (deleted user)
    Stretch marks, scars, birthmarks, etc. The imperfections make us perfect.
  • stretch marks are like tattoos.  They tell a story about something good, something bad, but always indicate strength.
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder is a common situation, but I prefer reality to photoshop.
  • [Deleted User]cmoore0622 (deleted user)
    They are beautiful!!! Nothing to be ashamed of, show them off and stay proud.
  • @jeff53; I have no idea where mine came from!
  • @OrionEridanus - Your probably appeared through natural growing up.  Most people don't realize that everyone gets stretch marks no matter who you are.  I took the point of this conversation as to be in reference to female stretch marks.
    Mine are from growing tall.  During my teens I grew very quickly and due to it I have stretch marks (barely visible now) on my back along the sides of my spine.
  • Hi there, I don't think that stretch marks are cute. They look very bad and not good for your skin. It can be easily removed by using creams and oils which are easily available in the market. My friend is using oils and creams from https://www.cellublue.com/fr/ which helps for reducing marks from the body. I think you can also check for it.

• edited January 2018

Not all stretch marks are easily removed . I have stretch marks and scars. they are battle scarse of a life , of childbirth , weight losses and gains , life saving surgeries , traumas I survived . This is why when I did plus size modeling , I did it with no editing and touch ups , I had nothing to hide .

Also I’ve dated beautiful plus size women and I loved every tiger stripe , curve and dimple .

• [Deleted User]Love_Arcitect (deleted user)

I hear bio oil, tanning and I think Planet fitness gym has a skin enhancing machine there that like helps get rid of stretch marks.. I am thinking about trying it because I have a few on my stomach that I dont really like and am a bit self-conscious about because I put on a lot of weight in a short time due to my condition so I am trying to lose the weight and figure out ways to get rid of them. Hopefully this doesnt come across as an ad for planet fitness gym. I just started going there and am going to be trying this.. I came across this if anyone is interested. Not sure if it works or not, do you own research.

• Pretty sure saraturley is just an ad bot. Necro thread with a link. Also you don't sell product to get rid of stretch marks by saying they're cute.

Anyways I have some as well. I used to be really flexible as a kid but I lost a lot of it as I grew up. The stretch marks are exactly where I used to be 10x more flexible.

• I am indifferent.

I care about the person and everyone is unique so at the end of the day it's up to you. If you want to try to get rid of/decrease or embrace yourself for all you are. It's your body and you take care of it however you want.

• [Deleted User]Love_Arcitect (deleted user)

I think that is a great outlook @Lovelight I second that!

• @cuddlebugTM x3 I love you for calling them "tiger stripes"

• edited January 2018

:)