Men Are Wonderful!

I'm weary of the threads criticizing men, and I think it's time to recognize how many great guys are on this site and frequent this forum. Approaching women is like navigating a minefield. You never know who's going to be offended by the slightest thing you said, when someone else isn't bothered in the least. Yet you keep trying. It's a wonder most of you are still here. A big virtual hug from me to all of you!

While I've been away for several years and don't know many of the newer members, I'd like to recognize the following of my cuddle buddies who I've known for years, who are such great cuddlers and who have contributed so much to this forum.

@quietman775
@OhioMike
@pmvines
@FunCartel

Love all you guys. Love your strong arms, your wonderful cuddle skills, your humor, your intelligence and your outlook on life.

@jaswbrown
@Chad8205
@Shake49
@Btown
@jetblack
@JoyfulHeart

Don't know you guys very well and have never cuddled any of you but I have noticed your thoughtful remarks on the forum and have had some nice conversations with you privately. Big hugs all around!!

I trust that others will chime in to name those who are deserving who I don't know.

Comments

• @CuddleDuncan and @respectful get a vote apiece from me!

• edited May 2022

@BlueIris Awww! :smiley: I, too, greatly enjoy our conversations! (BIG HUG)

• @BlueIris Thank you for your kind words.

• [Deleted User]Abbeyroad (deleted user)

Lovely , we need more positity and kindness and you bring it .

• Good post.. its feels like battle of the sexes here sometimes.. I think the majority of people are good though.

• Where are the threads criticizing men?

I know you clearly downplay women criticizing certain men as the men just being poor schmucks navigating it a minefield..because of course women are so overreacting on the slightest thing. Couldn't possibly be in this market there are valid complaints. I'm sure when dating you just go straight to any guys house to hookup and never once had shitty behavior to criticize.

However I find threads criticizing men tend to have valid complaints of predatory and threatening behavior.

I'd like to know which men to decline services to.

• @BlueIris You are too kind

@bambolinabriny Really? There is one currently active with several pages of that: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/12936/im-always-hopeful-but-always-disappointed-in-men#latest
    Those threads are not hard to find and no one said they aren’t justified.

• @BlueIris even though we haven't talked yet, I want to commend you for the this thread. You are a wonderful person.

• @bambolinabriny You know nothing about me or my experiences, yet you're making wildly inaccurate assumptions about me. I've been a member of this site far longer than you and have attempted to bring some positivity into a place where negativity far outweighs it. Take your criticizing and negativity to another thread where it belongs.

• Seconding @Connecticut1977. You're a kind person, @BlueIris.

• Absolutely agree! I’ve met some wonderfully kind, gentle, warm, funny and cuddly fellas in my time cuddling.

• @BlueIris Thank you so much for this. It’s nice to hear for a change.

• I've met some really awesome guys on this site. Nice to see a thread acknowledging the "good guys". Their are plenty of em here. They don't deserve to be thrown in the same pile as "the others". Thank you to the guys who don't make me want to hit the block button, I see you and I appreciate you.

• @BlueIris yes thank you so much for this thread, because I too have found some amazing men to cuddle.
    @OhioMike, @CuddlesByDeep @cuddler5617 @SuperManCuddles @NicoSnuggs, and so many others that I’m not sure I want to be mentioned here. And then there’s ones I’ve met that I’ve heard so many good things about @JoyfulHeart @nurturingman, and ones Who are just so kind to me in private messages about things I post and always want to say nice things to me, like a kind father💛@CuddleDuncan. @Connecticut1977

I’m so grateful for these affectionate kind men.💛

• edited May 2022

@BlueIris thanks for starting this thread. I never knew I would learn so much from women when I joined this site 18 months ago, but I’m glad I have. As @CozyWolfy said, sometimes it seems like the battle of the sexes here, but I think it’s for good reason. Without learning from the more oppressed sex (or gender), men will never gain the trust of women — or other men, for that matter. From what I’ve learned here, men who are afraid to cuddle with other men are fearful for several of the same reasons that women are. The men here who listen to women (and other men) and learn from them can become the kind of men that earn the trust of women — and of men as well. If engaging with women is like stepping into a minefield, it is because those mines were planted there by other men. The same goes for the trepidation some men feel about the prospect of cuddling another man. I say this as a man who cuddles both women and men— especially men. (And I know that some men are not afraid to cuddle men; they just don’t prefer to.)

Thanks to @KozyKim for her compliment that drew me to this thread! It was good to meet and hug her in St. Louis. Shoutouts to some of the wonderful men I have recently hugged or cuddled who were warm and gentle:

@cuddler5617
    @CuddlesByDeep
    @Dragonskin
    @JoyfulHeart
    @NicoSnuggs
    @OhioMike
    @pmvines
    @RyannotReynolds
    @SuperManCuddles
    @VaughnCuddles

🤗🫂🥰

• Shout out to the lovely men that I've interacted with. Thank you for your ally-ship and contributions:
    @Maverick07
    @Sideon (Miss you so much!!)
    @pmvines
    @OhioMike
    @ernesto_2
    @CuddleDuncan

• edited May 2022

@BlueIris Thank you for making this thread!

@CozyWolfy Yeah it sure does. The forum seems to swing like a pendulum between posts berating women then posts berating men, atleast in the couple of years I've been here. Regardless of our gender, we're all humans <3

• Lovely thread, and so needed!!!

Men are frickin' awesome, especially so many of the amazing, kind, friendly ones on this site!

I would love to list all the sweethearts I've been getting to know here, but can't play favorites, so I'll just say that you all should know who you are, and I'm so glad to know you! Huge hugs! 🤗😃

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

Thanks @BlueIris and everyone else; it feels good to be seen and recognized for my wonderfulness.

All too often I have to resort to patting my own shoulder; it's good to not have to shoulder that burden for once.

As a closing statement, I'd like to thank all my forum friends and foes who made this possible. This is really your achievement, not just mine.

• edited May 2022

@SunsetSnuggles Your posts/commentary have been like a breath of fresh air!

• Thank you very much! ❤️ @KozyKim @nurturingman

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@BlueIris
    I feel proud to be mentioned with those who you named and with all the others being recognized in this thread.

• @sunnysideup Thank you so much! You're awesome and appreciated. 😎🤗

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Absolutely. I've gained several male good friends from this site, and I am grateful that I know so many amazing men. 💜

• Thank you so much @BlueIris This has been a sad and heavy week, and this post brought me so much joy!

• @bambolinabriny I dont think that @BlueIris is downplaying the actual nasty potential of men on this site . In fact back when you were too young to even sign up as a member , she was speaking out against it on here , as have been men such as myself and others . I think what she is saying is that you dont have to try very hard to find posts and threads about the creeps, so she is wanting to highlight some of the positive experiences that people have had with men as well.

• People are more likely to share their negative experiences. Just like guys read about a guy being falsely accused of sexual assault, so they assume that all women do it when it is really a very small number.

• @BlueIris Thank you for the posting
    @SCityCuddler Definitely appreciate the comment They don't deserve to be thrown in the same pile as "the others"
    @xelda <3

• Thank you @KozyKim and @nurturingman for the kind mentions. I too enjoyed the cuddle times we have had! It was a somewhat downer day for me today and noticing this thread really made my day. Thank you @BlueIris for the thread.

I personally have cuddled with @nurturingman and @SuperManCuddles and have loved every moment of it.

I'm sure there are many more outstanding men on this site than those mentioned here, so I certainly won't run to classify those not mentioned on here as the "others."