I've seen the weather so hot that...

2»

Comments

• I forgot about Flava Flav wearing PJs with the clock. Lol. I like this reminiscing thread. I'm getting too tired to post, especially coherently. I might just lurk the rest of the night.

• And that reminds me, my AC is not working in my room & it is practically new … when I go to turn it on it just makes a noice & doesn’t cool , I’ve been sleeping on the couch & putting the living room AC on as if I’ve been on the hot seat with my wife 😂 😂

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream

Sorry for the typos in my last comment. I've been exploring high doses of edibles. Tonight is one of those nights. What do you think about this idea that we believe we are at the highest state of progression when in fact, we could be the first life in the universe and we could be the aliens we talk about? We could actually be the aliens for another civilization. Sorry, I listened to Joe Rogan today.

I'm just being weird. I'm high.

• @achetocuddle thats a 5 yard violation…lurkers are not supposed to let us know they’re lurking , they’re just supposed to lurk 👀 🚩

• @Saysoh I think it's interesting and I may wish I had eaten edibles tonight instead of DiGiorno's croissant pizza. Lol. It was Ok.

I like stream-of-consciousness.
    @cuddles_ndream LOL. Am I supposed to say WAAAAH (baby crying).

• @Saysoh that’s really veryyyy interesting!!! I’ve always wondered this! I do believe infact that 1) we are not the only life forms in the universe (sometimes we think that another life form qualifies as intelligent life, what about animal life / microbes ect) 2) I believe there are very well advanced civilizations compared to ours , as well as very primitive life compared to us , 3) we are definitely aliens to other civilizations out there & Vice versa … there are millions of earth like planets 🪐 in the Milky Way alone, in our galaxy , there are hundreds of thousands of Galaxy in the visual universe with millions of earth like planets in each of them … this is so interesting! What are your thoughts?

• @achetocuddle my goal was to take you outta lurking mode 😝 sorry 🙈🥺 I can’t believe I’ve never had Digiorno, I love their commercials!

• I like DiGiorno commercials. I'm so tired I almost misspelled DiGiorno when it was right in front of me. ha ha ha
    I don't normally buy frozen pizza, but I took a detour down that aisle and it appealed to me. I roasted some green peppers and mushrooms to add to it.

• @achetocuddle but remember….. its not delivery 😏 its DiGiorno

• Wonder how many lurkers are here now going Huh? about this thread in general. Lol. Good night. Must stop typing. :)

• @achetocuddle Lol have a g’night 🙂 🌌 😴 💤

edited May 2022

@cuddles_ndream

I have to bring up a ton of variables in train of thought, so bare with.

We go to a doctor, we think this doctor knows everything. We read a book about the evolution of religion and then all of a sudden, a book comes out, "The Immortal Key, that touches bas on western democracy and religion might have been created when the rain forest started growing into the grasslands and indingineous people of that region found mushrooms. This is backed by traces of ergot (precursor to LSD) was found at a dig site. I think how our ego has progressed, we refute that progression exists. We just think we know everything. Gotta love those bubbles. To take this further, spores can live in vaccums. The largest living organism in the world is Armillaria ostoyae (it communicates with plants) and it's theorized it might have come from space. And, it breathes oxygen. WTF?

https://www.discovery.com/nature/the-largest-living-thing-on-earth-is-a-3-5-square-mile-fungus

I guess my point is, this idea that another perfect civilation exists (whoch could be true) they are farm more advanced than us, but I can't help but thinking about the perspective that we might be the first and we're just throwing, "hot potatoes," of information to each other not know what to do with it.

• @Saysoh that is very true! But while I think there’s more advance life / civilizations out there, I also believe that there are also very primitive life / civilizations out there at the same time.

As far as Religion, I will say this … life in itself is magic, everything else is science.

edited June 2022

@cuddles_ndream Define, "magic." Also, what is this, "magic," that consistently defies science because of heels deep in the sand influenced because of ideologies? Example, "Adam and Eve." I mean, what the f*** is that? A snake, an apple and incest are the reasons why humans exist now? That's almost like thinking MAyweather could have beaten Paq in Paq's prime.

Removed f-bomb [-Sid]

• @Saysoh 😅 I like the may - paq reference… personally I’m not religious … I have an admiration for Buddhism… when I’m asked I say I’m both spiritual & agnostic & I believe religions take away from spiritualism … I should say I’m more agnostic which is saying I don’t know, but I believe will will gain universal knowledge and / or (remember) when our journeys up! That or nothing lol

• Oh I forgot … my definition of magic is that thing that happened right before science, whatever it was 🌌

Ah, the singularity. One day we'll be able to figure this shit out. Hopefully before the, "matrix," is created because personally, I'd like to know if love is an actual emotion or a philosophy before I die.

• I like when you two think out loud together.

• @Saysoh as far as love …. I don’t think it, I feel it, so for me it isn’t philosophy but an emotion & I like to think it doesn’t die but continues …

@achetocuddle

• I almost have a crush on Jim Halpert. Lol. I'm going to bed. You two get enough sleep. You can continue this tomorrow. Just playing. Carry on.

• edited May 2022

@achetocuddle bed? … it is only 1:52am this is when the fun starts lol 😂 😂 have a g’night 🫂 💤