Where to host a cuddle??

Hello fellow cuddlers!! I am a travelling cuddler and I used to host my cuddle sessions in Airbnb, until I got a restriction for "risk of partying" or something related to receiving different people at the place. Now I have no idea where to find a safe space for my clients!? :( I have heard people meeting in motels, but don't hotels and motels have a front desk where my clients should pass by? And in that case, is it Ok to receive several guests at a hotel/motel room? I would love to find a different alternative!!! Please, all of your experiences would be of great help!

Comments

• Use of hotels by professionals is common. A useful website is .... dayuse.com I think it's called, if you're not staying there. I have visited hotels to cuddle with both professional and enthusiast cuddlers.

Yes it is ok to receive guests in your room: again, it's very common in all kinds of contexts. I've been interviewed for proper jobs in hotel rooms, I've met business clients in hotel rooms, it's part of the normal activity in a hotel. As long as you aren't disturbing anybody or trashing the place the front desk don't care. (They might care if somebody was staying overnight, but only if it affects the rate.)

• I am starting to look into traveling to different areas more and I am trying to utilize hotel rewards programs to get points and lower my costs. Marriott seems to have the best points program based on my research.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

Ladies, see my comments in the pro section "Location" post. Had an experience. @CuddleDuncan unfortunately, a woman receiving multiple clients may have a different experience than a man.

• I have a whole list in my profile of places I've cuddled people! It grows by the day!

• Yes, you most certainly have to watch out depending on the hotels. As someone who is a hotel more than 50% of the year, certain hotels keep an eye out for “unsavory” activity. So, I often meet some of my cuddlers outside if they feel more comfortable coming in with me that way. The nicer the place, the more likely they will question you, and I have had a couple of cuddlers held up at the front desk as they came in. So it can happen, and it is usually based on perception.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

Yeah, perception based on nothing other than being a woman because I'm pretty sure I look, dress, speak, and feel like I should come across as your basic, ordinary, middle-class, middle-aged mom type. So being perceived to be an unsavory sort who's going to party and wreck a hotel room is pretty uncomfortable. A woman with a license and credit card should be able to rent a hotel room without being profiled.

• I have done lots of sessions in Airbnbs, but I always inquire first letting the host know I'll be having guests over, to make sure that's ok. Granted, I don't stack a ton of clients, so it more looks like I have a different friend visiting each day. 😇

Pre-covid, I used hotels plenty of times with no issues, but again, I didn't see a ton of people in a short time period, so I don't think I garnered much attention...

• I don't know why I didn't mention this but if you tend to just see clients in your local area (eg. you are not a traveling cuddler) you could get an office. I pay less than $500 a month for mine (not including furniture) and with many hotels charging $200 a night now it is much more economical plus you can create your ideal cuddle sanctuary. But be warned it can be challenging to find a place that is A: willing to accept the work you do, B: is affordable, and C: is the right size.