Happy Pride Month, Everyone!!! 🌈🌈🌈

2Β»

Comments

• edited June 2022

@sillysassy I really liked those pics that you shared!!! @SlothHugs we are thankful for you as well!!

• Happy Pride month β€οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

loveislove

• @Bigcountryyy absolutely absolutely!!!!!!

• Much love to all β™₯️

• Blurry pic of my dog celebrating Pride, lol. 🌈🌈🌈

• Happy Pride!!!

• Mod photo bomb, in no particular nor fabulous order: IYKYK, mileage may vary.

• @Sideon, okay, but that was one of the best episodes of Angel, lmao!!!

• @Sideon so Sunday and Tues you arent gay, just food ?

• @TheGentleReina - team Angel, for the win. Though Spike does have his moments.

@pmvines - the gods made mimosas or bloody mary's (with delicious alcohol-soaked garnishments) AND tacos their own days for their respective sacraments and blessings. Dontchaknow.

• Proud bisexual here! Happy Pride!!

• @Sideon OMG, LOVE the Gay Agenda, and those memes! :lol:
    ❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ ❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ
    HAPPY PRIDE MONTH, ALL!! β€οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• edited June 2022

Not gay nor gay adjacent but am an ally and proud parent of a son who has been part of the LGBTQ community since he was a teenager πŸ–€

• ~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited June 2022

@TheGentleReina Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you! @Shake49 Here! But of the homoromantic variety! I used to hate pride events because I always felt half in half out and like I didn't really belong, but wasn't quite sure why (other than not fitting the mold of gay beauty). Now, thanks to people far younger than I gifting me with a whole new set of vocabulary options, I discovered I fit quite comfortably under the asexual umbrella and can enjoy any event -- enjoying everyone under the rainbow expressing who they are while grounded in who I am. And of course, at the end of the day, I believe all labels disappear, individuality is seen as an illusion, and we all bliss out in the recognition that we are nothing more than collective god-stuff. But that's another thread. Best wishes to all!

• @TheGentleReina I choose you, Vaporeon!

• Posted this in another thread but seems fitting to say on here that my son and his boyfriend are now engaged πŸ™‚

• @pmvines: Oh yeah! I saw that, and now I have the spoons to say congratulations! Good for them. Marriage comes with a lot of perks in our society. (For instance, if Zwei or I ever end up in the hospital, it'd sure be nice for the other one to be allowed to visit....)

I wish your son and his partner a super awesome marriageβ€”and a swift Covid recovery, if they're not already better!

• Happy pride month y'all πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’

@pmvines congrats on your son's engagement! That's wonderful :)

• edited June 2022

Nevermind...

• Happy Pride!

• @pmvines Congratulations!! 🀩

@DaringSprinter Spoons? πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„ (I don't know that reference...)

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles: It's a reference to spoon theory.

When you've got chronic pain or illness (in body or brain) that limits how much energy you have available, it can be difficult to explain what's going on to people who don't struggle that way. A woman with Lupus once used spoons as a metaphor, and the term caught on.

I sometimes forget not everyone's familiar with it. If you wanna read the original story, click this sentence! Christine Miserandino did a really good job of explaining what it's like to, well... have a limited number of spoons.

• @DaringSprinter Legit! I saw you use it once before and figured the meaning by context, but was still curious. Makes total sense. I shall read further!

~ Sunset Snuggles