You only have five hours...

13»

Comments

• edited June 2022

@MCcuddles2 YOLO, you only live once & there’s only 5 hours left on that life lol

• I would probably eat Indian food.

• @Mela_B is that so you can leave this earth with an empty colon ?

• @pmvines you know girls don't poop. I already told you that.

• @Mela_B well yes i know that! But where else does the confetti and glitter come out if not the colon ?

• @pmvines shh 😉🙂🎉

• I'm on night shift now so I'd probably go home call my partner and sleep snuggled with my son.

• edited June 2022

After contacting a lawyer to make sure my last will is in order, probably crying over all the time I wasted spinning my wheels and getting caught up in meaningless things, and apologizing over all the mistakes I have made.

• @TheMidnightOwl So profound and thoughtful. I may like this better than my humorous answer.

• Every time I see this I think, “Take a nap.”

• Wouldn’t one simply take sleeping pills and morphine after a nice dinner, a glass of wine and 420? I mean if it’s catastrophic it could hurt or worse yet, you could survive, alone, without edible food or water, taking weeks to die a painful death. I can’t help but think of the worst case scenario.

• [Deleted User]TheZeroEffect (deleted user)
    edited June 2022

The movie Seven Pounds made me do some deep thinking. If you've seen it then that's how I'd go out, if there was a way to actually do that.