πŸŽƒπŸŽ‘βœ¨Las Vegas, NV, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, October 29, 2022

1101112131416Β»

Comments

• I am so thankful to all of you who got to be there and to everyone who encouraged us from afar.

Thank you for the lovely book and for all the beautiful words and well wishes.

The organizers are blown away by all of the support and attendance! It was absolutely delightful. The EIGHT of us were still setting up and putting out balloons when people started showing up at 11:30 to help us get set up. Everyone didn't even leave at five when the caravan was taking off.

I feel so many tingles in my heart for all of the connections that were made. πŸ’•

CHEERS to many more such gatherings in our future!!! Look for the NY Meet & Greet thread coming up soon and if you're interested in facilitating one in your area @OhioMike and I will give you any guidance you need. (I'm not going to speak on behalf of @Babichev but I would imagine she would share her wisdom as well.)

• Such a fabulous time!!! πŸ€—. Laughter, hugs, games, silliness, CONNECTION. I am grateful for all the souls I met and connected with and am so thankful to @sillysassy and @OhioMike for being the ring leaders of this beautiful collection of cuddles!!

Have a beautiful rest of your week , everyone, and see ya at the next one!! 🀞🏼

• I have plans for both NY and OHIO @sillysassy so that's good to know, I'll be on the lookout. Also I should have my Denver trip tickets soon so I'll text you - need my Brenda in my life. πŸ₯‚πŸ’•

Though I've been dangling my trip to Ohio, @OhioMike has been the most patient of a gentleman. πŸ₯‚πŸ’•πŸ˜‚

• @MissAdventurous …wait … 4 YEARS! I’ve been waiting 4 …….never mind lol πŸ˜‚ our missed cross paths over the years is kinda our story now πŸ€—

• @OhioMike there's a real possibility for Ohio in December. So ill shoot you a message when confirmed lol πŸ˜† deja vu but it might finally happen.

• Tap me in for the NY Meet n Greet! I'll be on the side of the country in 6o days and would love to help facilitate that one!! My last two Community Cuddles here in Denver will be in November and December. Then, I hope to bring those to the east coast and would LOVE to meet all of your east coasters before we have a real group cuddle!!

• Luv seeing all the western members coming east soon. Yes it’s selfish, but I still luv it πŸ€—