🎃🎡✨Las Vegas, NV, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, October 29, 2022

Comments

• I would love to check this out!!

• @Arachnea It would be so fun to see you there!!! We will keep ALL of our fingers and toes crossed. 😊
    @MistySins YAY for more locals!!! (love your gif btw.🥰)

• [Deleted User]Babbichev (deleted user)

@sillysassy This is amazing you are organizing this! This sounds so fun!

• [Deleted User]Babbichev (deleted user)
    Can't wait when there is one in New York! 

• edited September 2022

A sign from the hole in the wall restaurant in Vegas lol

• I wish it were thanksgiving weekend! I’ll miss you guys by a few weeks

• edited September 2022

53 days till October 29th Meet and Greet. Stopped by park over holiday weekend and took some more pics if peeps are interested. Pavilion B the shaded picnic area is in these pics . That’s the one we have reserved. Also walked over to 7 -Eleven. Plenty of ice lol. I finally figured how to turn water 💦 on at play area.

• edited September 2022

@OhioMike I hope it’s ok that I just wear bags of ice over my shoulders because I am pretty sure I will melt 🫠 what is the weather like during that time of year?

• edited September 2022

@Charlie_Bear yes it was a tad hot there lol. There were a lot of moms and dads with kids and strollers. I really had to be nimble taking pics of park without them in it lol 🤣

It looks like 60's , 70's maybe low 80's that time of year. We were definitely aware of the summer heat!!!

• @OhioMike ~ That massssssive play area with just the one lone water stream on has me cracking up!! 😂

• edited September 2022

@quixotic_life exactly lol! 😲 I couldn't figure out back in July how to turn them on. And I was walking around all inspector gadget like this time and figured it out. Each has own switch and I didn't want to waste water since I wasn't playing in it and and the parents were staring at me .... oh never mind.🤣

• edited September 2022

@sillysassy Do we have a tally of RSVPs? I’m still in the Maybe/Most Likely category.

• @OhioMike thank you so much for doing the grunt work and traipsing out to the park to check on things. MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Sprinkler info is a beautiful addition... Especially for @Charlie_Bear it seems. 😊

As far as a "tally" of attendees.....
    Check out page 1 for peeps who have given a yes or a maybe. There are lots of folks like you @TheMidnightOwl who are a maybe so its hard to know for sure. The list is updated as often as possible.

What I know for certain is this.....

@OhioMike are going to be there having a BLAST even if its just the two of us..... because THAT'S HOW FUN WE ARE!! 😁🤣😂 In all seriousness though, whoever decides to show up on the day of the event will have a fabulous time. Whether its 10people or 50. There are some amazing people in this community and I myself can hardly wait!!! (especially now that Mike's figured out the sprinklers!! Its still 97 degrees here in CO!! Record highs!!)

• I was hoping these two were coming to Meet and Greet but I don’t think it’s likely 🤗

• Bring those tap shoes and umbrella @OhioMike ~ I'm sure there will be plenty to push sprinkler buttons while you go Singing in the Rain...
    ☔️🕺🎶🎶

• @quixotic_life 😂. And even more parents staring 😳

• @sillysassy I mean, I don’t need an exact figure. I’m just wondering about ballpark figure. No one is really keeping track is what I’m hearing?

• Hey @TheMidnightOwl 🖐

So as the Co-Host for this event along with @sillysassy , I can tell you the list of people on page one of this thread keeps growing.

It looks like today we have approximately 50 people talking about going. Keeping in mind quite a few people are maybes, we are anticipating around 20 - 30 people coming even if its just for a few minutes / hours.

I agree with @sillysassy it will be FUN no matter how many people show up. 🤗

• Thanks @OhioMike!

As it gets closer, like a few days before, can one of y’all put together a single post that has all the details in one place? It’s a bit overwhelming trying to go through it all and piece it together.

• edited September 2022

You are welcome @TheMidnightOwl

I am sure there will be all kinds of posting as people arrive that week. Like the St Louis event we couldn't wait to post pics etc. as we got into town. I'm confident same will happen here. The very first post by @sillysassy on page one of this thread has all the pertinent facts about the event itself and the physical facilities there. Hope this helps! Holy Cow! only 52 Days till Meet and Greet!!! 😲

• Ok, I’ll check it out and try to gather what I need from there. Thank you.

• I have my room booked and my car fixed up so, among other things, my A/C works again. I just need to be sure to be home by Halloween night because I visit my mom every year because it’s her favorite holiday 😇

• @Charlie_Bear Great news!!! yeah that AC getting fixed sounds good lol ... hopefully its like 60 - 70 degrees around then.

That's a beautiful scenic drive. I did it for Super Bowl in Feb this year. So cool.