🎃🎡✨Las Vegas, NV, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, October 29, 2022

Comments

• A cuddle event in Las Vegas sounds like a gamble.

• Omgosh. @FunCartel you are a silly one!!!! Maybe you should have the name sillysassytoo!!!

• @sillysassy thank you! That sounds like so much fun when you put it that way!

• Awesome ... I will definitely try and Make I'd love to meet my fellow cuddlers !!! Make some new Cuddle buddy friends !!!

• @MissRachel702 Definitely try to make it. I was just in your beautiful city I think this meet and greet is a great way to make new friends and see the ones you already know 😊

• I'm probably not going to make it. I have another event on the other side of town and with the location change I don't think both will work for me. Have fun! 😁

• Thanks @SnugglinShann for letting us know. 😊

• Thank you all for the updated interest!! We will miss you if you can't make it but we completely understand.

Just for info's sake.... Southwest is having a great sale today and my United flights were HALF the price I originally purchased them for today. I canceled the first and bought again.

It MIGHT be an incentive to those who were hopeful to go!! 😊😊😊

Happy Tuesday to ALL!!!

• I will be there! I'm excited to meet you kind humans who make such a difference in people's lives!

• Awwwwwww yay!!! @QuietTimes We will add you to the list. There ARE truly a lot of beautiful humans on the site. Can’t wait to meet you as well!!

@MissRachel702 and @TeaBabe we will get you down as maybes!! 😊😊😊

• edited July 2022

Wow! this list of people interested keeps growing and growing 😊

So excited to see so many people interested in meet and greet. Only 102 days away !

Saw this at box store last week ….

• Bumping.

• Sure would love to make this event! I am waiting on baited breath for my daughter's soccer schedule to come out to decide if we can make it!

• edited July 2022

@justjennn kids sports schedules are intense these days! I remember my three son's schedules !! Yikes. Hope it works out. Luv to see you there .

ONLY 100 DAYS FROM TODAY 😊

• There is a Meow Wolf in Las Vegas. Anyone interested in checking it out? Maybe we could coordinate a group outing? I've never been to one before.

• Ooooooooohhhhh….. We have one in Denver as well but I’ve never been!! It sounds so interesting…. What a fabulous idea!!
    Maybe shoot a message to @TeaBabe if you’re interested. 😊
    https://meowwolf.com/about

“Meow Wolf is an arts and entertainment company based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We create immersive and interactive experiences that transport audiences of all ages into fantastic realms of story and exploration.”

• A lovely friend from here took me to Meow Wolf in Denver and it was absolutely incredible! 🤩 Definitely a multi-hour attraction, FYI! ⏱️

~ Sunset Snuggles

• If you're interested in Meow Wolf in Vegas (at AREA15), I'd definitely make a day of it. My Ex visited us last month and insisted on going but didn't tell us that her other plans only allotted for 3hrs at Meow Wolf. The Omega Mart experience is NOT something you want to rush. I nearly had a sensory-induced panic attack. I was able to keep it at bay by just going into a different, more calming, area. They did a really good job with variety and how widespread the sensations are, all while putting a backstory to it. I do recommend keeping tabs on anyone you go with that is susceptible to over-stimulation... I also felt much better after buying a Meow Wolf plush... absolutely adorable!

• [Deleted User]Lovingtouch222 (deleted user)

I’m not sure if I’ll be in town but I’d love to come to this meet up☺️

• @Lovingtouch222 we will absolutely add you to the MAYBE column... YAY for possibilities 😊

@jaswbrown omgosh.... That plush is so darn cute and thank you for the sensory overload information.... that is some kind of need to know info. And the time allotments... Perfect. I appreciate it.

• I will be there. I am definitely looking forward to meeting with everyone!

• edited July 2022

I'm currently locking in my arbnb for this trip. B)

@TeaBabe I'd be game to go to Meow Wolf with you, looks pretty cool! I'll only be there from Friday early morning til late evening on Sunday.

• edited July 2022

Yay for @safensecure4u2 and @SCityCuddler ! and any others I may have not seen above yet! 😊👍

93 days till Meet and Greet, for those counting at home!

• I'm in for Meow Wolf!

• I just went from 50-50 to 90-10 odds of being there. I hope to be 100% sure by mid August.

• edited July 2022

Hey All ~ I've reached out to the folks at Meow Wolf, and our amazing Saturday event coordinators (@OhioMike & @sillysassy), and have the following to share/propose...

Tickets to Omega Mart (for during the LV cuddle weekend) will be on sale in the next few days.

For each 20 min staggered entry/start time, they alot 150 tickets.

My suggestion for those wanting to go as a group/together is to buy your tickets (link below) for the:
    Sunday, October 30th, 1:20 entry
    (gathering inside the building at 1:00-ish, and heading to Omega Mart check in at 1:15 - with people leaving whenever they need/want)

This should give those that need it enough time to check out of their hotels, grab a bite to eat, AND check their luggage ...

from Meow Wolf email: "We have a coat check at Omega Mart where you can store luggage. We charge $10 per person for up to three items (suitcase, carry-on, backpack, etc.)"

Click Here for TICKETS!!

cost: $59.00

Located within Area 15 (https://area15.com/)
    3215 S Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89102
    6 miles/18 min drive/1hr bus to LV Airport

Really hoping this will work out for the majority and people will feel comfortable going, having met everyone the day before. ~ QL

• edited July 2022

So excited for all the confirmations and hotel/airbnb bookings!! I am REALLY looking forward to this and the possibility of connecting with new people as well as old friends. (I mean SOME are older than OTHERS!!!! 😂)

Thank you for taking the time to investigate and gather the cool information on AREA15. The ability to check luggage etc whilst attending the event is so helpful. That is some awesome research @quixotic_life 💗

@FunCartel Its such a shame about the creator of MeowWolf. Artists that powerful seem to deal with things in very extreme ways that I can't necessarily relate to. My heart goes out to all who are affected by his absence. It seems like he was adored by many and will now live on in his art. Thank you for sharing. This was from a different article. https://meowwolf.com/articles/remembering-matt-king-co-founder-meow-wolf

"Matt was a force of love, creativity, kindness, warmth, excitement, curiosity, humor, and joy. As if all the best friends and best people you know were rolled into a single wizardly form, bursting at the seams with magic and zest. He possessed a gravity that could pull anyone into his orbit, with a unique ability to make each and every person he met feel special and seen, regardless of the duration spent with him. He was beloved and admired by all."

@safensecure4u2 @JohnR1972 and @SCityCuddler SO SO SO excited for confirmations!!!
    (I am imagining that your 90-10 odds mean there is a HIGH probability of you attending instead of the odds in the opposite way!! SO YAY!!!!!! 😊)

• edited July 2022

Confirmed. Hotel and flight are BOOKED, @sillysassy B) See you all at the park on Saturday.

• 👍awesome news @Sideon !