🎃🎡✨Las Vegas, NV, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, October 29, 2022

Comments

• @OhioMike I'll rehydrate him, don't you worry. The rest I can't fix. 😆

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @sillysassy of course the creator! I never thought of that!!

But I'm afraid I'm not going to organise a social event in London, I have not the energy. But if somebody else did .....

For the avoidance of doubt, if anybody is passing through London please drop me a line. I'd love to meet you for a cuddle, coffee or beer as appropriate.

@CuddlesByDeep when were you here? I've been to quite a number of Touch Project workshops and I know Kathy well. @motuwoman and @WellnessVanessa I know very well indeed: both are shining exemplars of what cuddle professionals should be, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

There is another workshop running in London at the moment https://www.meetup.com/Cuddle-Workshop/ run by Anna Fortes, a very experienced cuddler who, you've guessed it, I know very well. Kathy used to be a faciliator at Anna's workshops.

@JohnR1972 there are worse places than Brussels to be stranded. (Ostend, for example. I was once stranded in Ostend for 20 minutes and it was 5 minutes too long.) I remember that volcano, my partner was stuck in India.

• edited June 2022

Sounds great! It’s only a four-hour-and-eighteen-minute drive from my house in Phoenix, so it’s very doable for me. I look forward to meeting people there— and maybe cuddling with some of them even though it’s a “non-cuddle event“! (Or should we say a “no cuddling required” or “no cuddling expected” event?) 😂

• I’ll be there. Should be a nice breeze:)

• @Perfrs2Blilspn But will you sport that spiked mohawk?

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @wayn1778
    @nurturingman “no cuddling required” 😂♥️
    @Perfrs2Blilspn yay for another LOCAL!!! What a super clever name!!! 😊😊😊

Omgosh!!!! Yay for more peeps!!!

Hey there…. Request from the OP.
    @CuddlesByDeep and @CuddleDuncan ypu both know that I completely adore you and I LOVE ♥️ All this info about London and the good stuff happening…. Would you guys be ok if we move all this info to a MEGA thread about possible MeetUp/Cuddle Party’s/Meet and Greets?

I just don’t want all this good stuff to get lost and it’s a challenge to find it later.

Maybe we could keep this thread JUST Vegas related?

@CuddleDuncan (I’ll pm you about the possibility of a joint LONDON Shenanigan!!!!)

• So excited!! It’s going to be such fun!!! On SO MANY LEVELS (sans puking and pennilessness of course 😂)

• “Yay for more peeps!” 👍😊

VIVA LAS VEGAS

• @CuddleDuncan I was in London for about three weeks and just got back on Saturday. Primarily visited family, but being that I facilitate cuddle party certainly wanted to see and experience how things are done over there! The touch project workshop happened on a day when I could attend so that was convenient. Next time I'll try to time my visit to attend one of Anna's Cuddle Workshop events. I didn't plan the visit around cuddles, I sort of reached out to a few people at the last minute, found the touch workshop, and signed up. Next time I'll be sure to drop you a line!

@SillySassy of course I have no objection if that stuff is moved to a different thread! If there is going to be a mega thread around cuddle workshops and meets, we have one happening in Austin in July I'd love to see that one included in the list too! I can send the info on that one.

• @sillysassy yes of course get it moved into the megathread.

@CuddlesByDeep I haven't been able to go for a couple of months so our paths wouldn't have crossed. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

• I was just in Vegas last night! Count me in.

• @MrKinder You’re counted 👍😊

• Hi hi!
    Count me in! I will definitely be there to meet all you wonderful cuddle buddies! Will this event be pet friendly as well?

• @SafeSpace99 you’re counted! 😊

Definitely pet friendly event !!! 🤗

• @sillysassy and @OhioMike - Add/pencil me in for a maybe. I'll know more in the next few weeks what October is going to look like.

• I'll know more in the next few weeks what October is going to look like.

@sideon generally cooler with a lot of orange and black towards the end of the month.

• I'm derailing this for one moment, apologies, but @FunCartel =)

• 😊😊😊OMGOSH!! I love @Sideon MAYBES!!!!

@FunCartel HOW???? How do you do this? So many funny funny funny things!

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@Sideon Love that snippet.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@OhioMike @sillysassy
    At this point I think I can be there.

• Yay @Btown how cool 😎. Love the humor too folks !!! 👍

• Squeee!! Look at this list so far!!
    Fun, fun, fun!! I can't wait!!!! 🤗

• This sounds SOOOO AMAZING!!! If I can swing it I AM IN!!!!

• @Sapio8469 hope you can make it 😊

• [Deleted User]RadiantBecca (deleted user)

Hey I will be there! 😊

• Woohoo!!!! So excited for everyone to get together!! We will get the list updated soon.

Welcome to the site @RadiantBecca yay for more locals!!

• I was talking to my cuddles about it this past week and I did have some suggestions... has anyone considered charginv a small fee to attend so that we may get a large suite or airbnb to host the event in? This way if someone wants to pay for an actual private session once there, we have a private room to go to. Ciuld also be more comfortable... How many people have attended in the past or plan to attend? Do people actually cuddle at the park? Could it be like a seminar where we as a group talk about cuddling and the good. Bad and igly and ways to inform the community and express boundaries ect..

• My impression was that this is intended to be more an informal 'meet & greet' of sorts than anything else, with no real expectation for cuddles. It was mentioned, however, that should someone bring blankets, etc... the opportunity for impromptu cuddles could be had. 😊 I, myself, am looking forward to being able to meet people from the forums that I wouldn't necessarily get to meet otherwise (I keep seeing their awesome posts/replies 😊) AND the opportunity to meet some of the local Pros and Enthusiasts... It also gives us the chance to show off our wonderful Las Vegas, should any of our visitors desire (I am not paid by Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority :lol: )... Also an idea, Sunset Park can be a good place to have a BBQ... 😋

• Yes BBQ! I'm pretty much always hungry lol... @jaswbrown thanks, yea ok, makes sense. Non formal meet and greet. If my day job isn't busy on that day I will get a hotel rm to host in for anyone that wants to cuddle afterwards. But you're right, sometimes I over plan and then it gets stressful. And yes I also love being a tour guide and it would be fun to go hang around town with like minded people without being expected to cuddle or be "on the job" lol.

• It'd also be a great way (and a safe space) to meet potential future clients for Pros. 😊 I MAY actually get a suite, myself, for an impromptu cuddle, a cuddle-puddle, or even an after-party... who knows? I like the suites at the Elara, 'cos they have a projector with 8' screen in the living room, full kitchen, and a jetted tub with the bedroom you can use like a jacuzzi... That's where I usually do 'staycations'... :relieved: