πŸŽƒπŸŽ‘βœ¨Las Vegas, NV, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, October 29, 2022

Comments

• @JohnfromVienna Did someone say sunset snuggles? πŸŒ…

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited June 2022

Awwwwww YAY FOR THE LOCALS!!! @JohnfromVienna I appreciate all the info and the insider tips and tricks. We are so lucky you are going to be joining us!!!!! You have been added to the list!!

[Photo of park removed due to change of location.]

• @SunsetSnuggles. This one has your name written all over it! :) The sunsets here are often really great over the mountains!

• @sillysassy. You're welcome! This will be fun! Thank you for putting it together!

• edited June 2022

@JohnfromVienna πŸ˜„ Touche!

I lived in Vegas for a year and a half before coming to Wyoming. Too bad I didn't find this site, sooner! Could've been cuddling all the time. πŸ˜›

@sillysassy I highly recommend trooping over to the Bellagio fountains, it is my favorite Vegas sight, and it's free! πŸ’¦

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Also, while you're in Vegas, check out the surrounding nature. There are spectacular things to see and do. Valley of Fire and Arizona Hot Springs are both spectacular.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/arizonahotsprings/?hl=en

@SunsetSnuggles That is too bad!

• @OhioMike @SunsetSnuggles it is In Vegas after all, I might try to convince a switch to a much cheaper elopement in Vegas instead of the full blown being planned right now - but somehow I don't think they will go for it :-)

• edited June 2022

Unless something major comes up, I should be able to make it. Count me in as a strong maybe.

• I will consider Vegas as a possibility as well!πŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ€—

• I am in Las Vegas several times a year but unfortunately I won’t be able to be there in this time frame😞. I’m there in late July-early August and then next trip is early January. Y’all need to have a meet up in Philly…I’ll even buy the pretzels and water ice!

• Awwwww @Spud424 it will be like ships passing!!! You e got to get those PA and East Coasters up and moving!! Maybe we can sweet talk @JoyfulHeart to collaborate with you!! πŸŒΌβ˜€οΈπŸ˜Š

• If I'm not in the middle of a work trip, I'm absolutely down to meet some awesome people! :smiley: As it gets closer, I'll know if I'll actually be home for this.

I'm also a Vegas native, and may even be able to help with the convenience of transportation to/from Sunset Park for those visiting.

• Awwwwww YAY!!!! What a sweet and thoughtful gesture!! Thank you @jaswbrown and I will take that as a HOPEFULLY MAYBE!! 😊

• @sillysassy If I get any say, I'll arrange to be home at the time. I definitely wouldn't want to miss it... :smiley:

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

My bday is Oct 26. This could be a present to myself.

• Vegas is practically my neighborhood!

• Luv all the comments! 😊

Going out in August with family so I’m hoping to scope out the park ahead of time. Love the locals checking in here. Been going to Vegas since 90’s and so excited for this to happen!! πŸ‘

• Boy I sure wish I could go, but the plane ticket is very expensive. I guess I have to wait for an East side meet and greet. If things change I might come. Sounds like a blast. St. Louis was so much fun!!

• edited June 2022

Count me in!

• edited June 2022

Fear and loathing and cuddling in Las Vegas

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas cuddle meet. And a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

Then it was quiet again. "What the hell are you yelling about?" My cuddle buddy muttered, staring up at the sun with her eyes closed and covered with wraparound Spanish sunglasses. "Never mind," I said. "It's your turn to drive." I hit the brakes and aimed the Great Red Shark toward the shoulder of the highway. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Content modified as part was not appropriate for the forums [reurbo]

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@MCcuddles2

My favorite author. One-of-a-kind.

• edited June 2022

@wonderfulhug ??
    @Saysoh BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!
    @UCpaaHVg6u0 ??
    @sipster1
    @LizKate
    @JohnR1972 ? DEFINITE MAYBE

Oh my goodness! @Babichev it looks like we have a few more maybes and some absolute YES confirmations!! 😊 And @KozyKim ..... there are a LOT of cheap flights that pop up for Vegas trips.... maybe something will change.... We will send all the good "get a cheap LV flight" juju out into the universe so lots of peeps can make it!

@MCcuddles2 I'm going to add this road trip experience to another thread because I think it will get way more miles over there!! πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/9023/cuddle-shenanigans/p1

• Even though I myself can't make this date, I am so excited to see the interest and the attendee list keep growing. Thank you @sillysassy and @OhioMike for organizing this one! Go Vegas!

• edited June 2022

@CuddlesByDeep such a bummer you can’t make this one. I remember about β€œMo Cuddles β€œ event was you were in high demand πŸ€—

Viva Las Cuddles! πŸ‘

• @sillysassy I'll be there, please add me :)

• @CuddlesByDeep awww thank you! We are just so excited to share and promote and we love what the cuddle community can provide! (Kinda like you!) I agree…. Wish everyone could make it…

Yay for @LizKate 😊😊😊 another local to meet!!

• @sillysassy - Put me down as a β€œdefinite maybe.” I think I hold the world record for the most trips to Vegas without actually gambling πŸ˜‚

• The problem with you lot is that you keep organising these things in America. πŸ™„

• @JohnR1972 WOOHOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE Definite Maybes!!!! πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’–

@CuddleDuncan You are out there with the CREATOR!! I would think you would already be getting it organized 😁 I'll plan a flight when you set a date!!