๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽกโœจLas Vegas, NV, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, October 29, 2022

Comments

• Awwwwwww love the ideas!!

@cuddle4health There are LOTS of different ways to go about get togethers but for this event @OhioMike and I are ONLY going to organize the meet and greet.

Like @jaswbrown mentioned this is specifically designed to be informal and have less pressure than something like a facilitated cuddle party. (I completely relate to the overplanning and then getting stressed out!! Iโ€™ve done that enough times in my life ๐Ÿ˜‚)

That being saidโ€ฆ. I know plenty of peeps would love to get together outside of the park event and if you put that info here then they can reach out individually. That was something beautiful that occurred at the STL thing. ๐Ÿฅฐโœจโ˜€๏ธ

Iโ€™ll PM both of you in order to see what BBQ might be possible since you are both local because that sounds AMAZING!! We just need a grillmeister!!

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@sillysassy

"We just need a grillmeister!!"

Hi.

• @jaswbrown yes I love those rooms!!! I was thinking about a hilton property like Homewood suites for their pool and BBQ area but being that it will be October..... I'm also going to look into the Elara....
    @sillysassy and @Saysoh if we don't have enough people grilling I'll join and I would have to bring Carne asada! I don't call myself a grillmeister but I'm down only if we need extra help lol.

• edited June 2022

Awwwww YAY!!! I love the grill idea. So glad we have a lot of enthusiasm about that. The community building part of this is truly beautiful.

Weโ€™ve had quite a few questions about whether there will be CUDDLES at the park.

Just so we are perfectly clearโ€ฆ.

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ†๐ŸŒŽTHERE MIGHT BE SPONTANEOUS CUDDLES but this NOT a facilitated or forced cuddle party.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ‹#LESSPRESSUREMEANSMORECONNECTION๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป

Come to the event expecting to meet like minded folks but not a big massive cuddle fest. If you look at the STL thread you will note that a few people decided to have some one on one cuddles as well as a group snuggle on the ground but that was only about 20% of the peopleโ€ฆ. So cuddle, take pictures, make future plans if you want to AND if there is consent but otherwiseโ€ฆ. Plan to come and MEET SOME FELLOW SNUGGLERS!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @sillysassy this event sounds like it will be a lot of fun to be a part of :-). And this event is in vegas? I think I got lost in the thread lol

• @angeljra4 There are MULTIPLE threads running about meetups. THIS specifically is about Vegas and YES it will be a lot of fun. We will even give you a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it isn't!!!! โœ…โœ…โœ…

• @angeljra4 Yes this is in Vegas and will be a lot of fun ๐Ÿคฉ. Lots of details on page one of this thread Happy to see you here !!!

• I am tentatively planning to make the afternoon portion of this gathering. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Awwww yay!!!! Welcome to the community and we will add you as a tentative!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Hmmm....Vegas is my home away from home.

• @SnugglinShann Alright! ๐Ÿ‘

@elfdog21 , yep I know that feeling! ๐Ÿ˜†

• Vegas? Isn't that the city they built in the middle of the freaking desert?

@Mike403 Don't forget by the Mafia, but they still have AC.

• No doubt Las Vegas is in the desert, more precise its on the floor of the Mojave Desert and surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges. Like a lot of our cities it has an interesting past and many find it interesting to learn the history of the area. ๐Ÿ‘

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Red Rock Canyon is an amazing place to visit. Good hiking trails there.

• How fun and exciting, Iโ€™ll see you all there!!!

My liver is going to hate me.

• Woohoo for another local!! @ChelseaCuddler welcome to the site!! and @elfdog21 this sounds like a STRONG MAYBE???

@Btown I'm so excited for the hiking out there in October because it will feel LOVELY!! We will get out of our snow and step into spring type weather. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

@Saysoh I mean... Its only ONE of your vital organs. Maybe all the good vibes will be able to compensate???

edited June 2022

@sillysassy My liver can fuck off if there's good vibes involved. It can regenerate itself anyway.

Dude. Lay off the F-Bombs. Thou shalt not, @Saysoh . [-Sid]

• @sillylilly idk...its hard to get me away from the poker table. Lol

• After experiencing cuddles and meeting so many of you incredible souls in person the past week, I'm definitely going from a maybe to a definite maybe! ๐Ÿคฃ Very hopeful I can make this event! ๐Ÿคฉ

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles - I am also a definite maybe but I am a definite definite hoping you make it too!

• I'm doing what I can now to make myself a "maybe" to be at this event!

• Welcome all including the "maybes" and the "definite maybes" ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sadly, it's looking less likely that I'll be able to attend... It turns out I'll probably be out of the country in October now. :disappointed:

• @JohnR1972 Ditto!!

@OhioMike Thankkkks!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I will be there.

• Update me to "definite maybe," please. @sillysassy and @OhioMike

• @FunCartel ๐Ÿ‘alright !

@Sideon youโ€™re updated! ๐Ÿคฉ

Look for some updates to the thread soon !

• WOOHOO @FunCartel because you are a FUN guy!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

And Yay @Sideon I love updating to "DEFINITE MAYBE" instead of boring old "possible maybe" ๐Ÿ˜!!! STATUS UPDATE!!!

Listen up all---

PARK LOCATION CHANGE ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒž

We had to change the location of the park (because they are hosting a super cool event) and unless you go back to page 1 and 2 you wouldn't know it. We will keep all the updates coming in those first page posts but wanted to give you the new map here.

Drum roll please......... Sat Oct 29.....

WE will be at Robert E. โ€œBobโ€ Price Park 2050 Bonnie Lane, Las Vegas, NV, 89156 Noon til 5ish

https://www.clarkcountynv.gov/government/departments/parks___recreation/services/area_reservations/index.php

All the other basic rules apply. We will have a covered pavilion with picnic tables and grill.
    Alcohol is permitted but not to be carried around the park. NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
    Only plastic or aluminum please! No stakes tents or canopies without permit.
    No stealing of children's toys. etc etc etc.

Check the original post for the rest of the DEETS!! So excited!!