Is this thing on?

Is anyone else having the feeling that their messages are not being received? I mean I feel it’s really hard to find a pro who’s responsive but I feel like it’s-a possibility that my messages are either delayed or not getting through due to the lack of timely response.

Am I alone here?

Comments

• It could be your location. More rural areas have less active pros because they don’t get enough business to do this full time and they might give up and stop logging in when they see don’t have any clients in their area.

• Yes I agree with Xand. Location is definitely The number one factor if you’re successful on here or not whether you are a pro or seeking a pro. It can also be a number of other things, how attractive your profile is, what you have to say on your bio etc. but I know for me I’m pretty new on here as a pro and I’m naturally not a phone person. So sometimes I forget or don’t check my messages as often. I am well aware that some thing I have to work on lol so again it could be many different reasons why.