Best movie scene ever.

from Matilda(1996):

Comments

• For those going to the Vegas Cuddle Meeting

• The funniest movie scene ever is in "The Man With One Red Shoe." A Richard Drew (a very young Tom Hanks) is a violinist with the National Symphony. He is suspected by the Asst. Dir. of the CIA of involvement in a very complicated plot. The scene unfolds with Richard in the living room of the beautiful blonde niece of the Asst. Dir., who is trying to seduce him.

The scene begins at 1:14 of the trailer. In the trailer, the scene stops as she is unzipping the fly of his pants. In the movie, the scene continues as her beautiful long hair gets stuck in the zipper. After several futile attempts to extricate her, with her being unable to stand up, they attempt to go to her bathroom to get a pair of scissors.

• A classic that never gets old:

• [Deleted User]Stimpson (deleted user)
    edited June 2022

But not yet......not yet 😭

• Can’t put the clip in here but Fast Times at Ridgemont High “
    Phoebe Cates coming out of the Pool saying “Gee Brad I always thought you were cute!”

• @Ironman294 Phoebe Cates was striking coming out of the pool.
    This is not the best, but what comes to mind so far is Goldie Hawn's character in Overboard saying "I didn't marry very well".

• Better off Dead!

• @achetocuddle to every red-blooded American teen of a certain age they can tell you where and when they were when they watched that scene.
    Besides that I would say in Animal House when John Belushi hops on the ladder at the sorority house. Same reason as the first scene! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Brave heart…

• So many funny scenes from this little forgotten indie classic:

• This one is from my favorite movie of all time. I cry every time I watch it. ❤️

• @Tranquilescape I just rewatched Cast Away for the first time since I was a teenager. I appreciated it much more, this time around!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Best lawyer ever:

• John Cusack holding the Boom Box in Say Anything!!!
    Best ever!!

• This movie is absolute classic !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Thanks everyone for all the cool clips.

• Omg. King Pin.

• @SunsetSnuggles it’s one of my absolute favorites. I love rewatching movies I haven’t seen in a while.

• Definitely one of THE best movie scenes ever ❤️

• @Tranquilescape Totally agree! I have found that revisiting movies I didn't "get" or enjoy in my younger years often results in a better understanding or appreciation. Gone with the Wind was awful the first time, and incredible the second time, many years apart. 😋

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited June 2022

From Monty Python's Life of Brian. I saw this in the cinema when it came out, having lied about my age to get in. This scene made me laugh till stuff came out of my nose.

• I LOVE scenes that don't require any dialogue, & this montage made the opening so special.