How to get a response for the Cuddlecomfort.com site administration

[Deleted User]sharedwarmth (deleted user)

I have tried to use 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the home page a few times and never received a response to my questions (FAQ not help). How do you get a hold of this sites admin?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)
    edited June 2022

Enjoy 5 days of forum timeout. Thanks for playing. [-Sid]

• @sharedwarmth - you can message me ( @Sideon ), or @Babichev , or @Mark , or @Gary .

• edited June 2022

@sharedwarmth

Your email asked why someone blocked another person and you wanted advice on it.

This isn't something we can help with. We don't speculate or advise on these personal decisions.

Blocking can sometimes appear unprovoked. There are forum threads discussing this which you can try searching for.

• Blocking doesn't affect anything other than your ability to directly interact with that one person. Not sure why anyone worries so much about that. People have the right to choose who they interact with. If I took a sip of Whiskey every time I've been blocked, I'd be drunker than a dog.

• @Mike403: Same. I'd be tight as a boiled owl.

• I don't know about CC but I do know how to get the attention of the serving staff in a restaurant. Very simple, never fails. Just stand on the table, drop your trousers and bang two plates together.

• [Deleted User]sharedwarmth (deleted user)

@Sideon Thank you, that is what I needed.
    @Mark OK, thank you. What's hard is figuring something out when you don't know if you are doing correctly (ie. communication with the site) and there is no response . Even if the response is as above "we can't help with this" that is fine, because at least you know then. But, no response leaves one hanging with no where to turn. So, I tried a public forum just to find out how to communicate, not to get the actual answer to my question in said public forum. After this experience, I may hesitate indefinitely before asking advice again. Thank you for making this site available though.
    @Mike403 Thank you for the helpful information, I don't feel so bad about it now
    @CuddleDuncan your humor is greatly appreciated

• edited June 2022

@sharedwarmth I understand what you mean and wouldn't want you to feel like that.

This is a very streamlined operation. Email is a good place for technical issues but for general questions, I think you'll find the community a better resource. For example, replying to this stickied thread can be helpful: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/4232/frequently-asked-questions#latest

• As an aside, it's not like we're genies and we appear when a bottle is rubbed. Just sayin'.

Carry on.

• [Deleted User]sharedwarmth (deleted user)

@Mark, et al, OK, I understand streamlined. Thank you for all you do and for the link.