Ideal amount of cuddling time per session/week?

Hi. I think 2-5 hours would be ideal, since time flies in a cuddle! And preferably 2-3 times a week. And you?

Comments

• Apart from boyfriends, this whole cuddling thing is a novelty, to me, so I'm not really sure...but after diving in with friends here the past two weeks, I can say it's addicting and I'd love to do it every week, if they lived closer to me! I'm already missing them and I haven't even gone back home, yet!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles Awww...yes. extra cuddles for you!

• edited June 2022

@cylee1180 i agree with you, 3 to 5 hours, 2 to 4 times a week if you really enjoy the company 👍🏼

@SunsetSnuggles sup homegirl 🤛🏽

• @munkg Wudduuuup! 🤜🏻

~ Sunset Snuggles

• For me it’s a 2 hour minimum at least once a week. But several times it has turned into 3-4 hours as most of the time both of us are so relaxed that we both fall asleep.
    For me it is a great feeling to wake up while still in a tight cuddle. The longest cuddle for me was 14 hours, didn’t even get up to eat, of course we both fell asleep several times for short naps. I call it recharging my Cuddle Battery !!!!

• Wooo! Marathons sound good!

• 2-1/2 hours is a good target, but if we cook or eat or go out together AND cuddle, I prefer to add time so that the cuddle lasts at least 2 hours. I'd love once a week, but since I can't get away that often, and since I cuddle with pros almost exclusively (which comes with a price tag - no complaints, btw), I consider myself lucky if I can cuddle once a month.

• @UncleDave - I agree. New to the scene but have already found that 1hr was too short and two hours is leaving me to want more :)

• I find a 3 hour session at least 2 times a week is a great sustainable cuddle high. Of course- the more the better! 🤗🌸🦋

• Yes yes. Pls meet the 2 hour quota lol.

• edited June 2022

I’ve had a few really lovely cuddles that lasted only a half an hour to 45 minutes, but I prefer about an hour and a half. As far as how often, I’d say at least once a week. If I were doing professional cuddling full time, I think I’d still want at least one cuddle a week just for me.

Since your question is what is the ideal amount of time, I’d say an hour a day every day.

• edited June 2022

With my work/life schedule I am only able to cuddle once a month. I look forward to it and make it count.

• @nurturingman Awesome man! So how does being hired to cuddle differ from cuddling w someone for free or as an enthusiast?

@Maurice112 I hope you get your cuddles in each month!

• Lol it's never enough I just always want more

• @Lithellyl Youre the cuddlemonster. Lol the cuddle has you!

• @cylee1180 ”how does being hired to cuddle differ from cuddling w someone for free or as an enthusiast?”

As a pro I’m there to fulfill the client’s needs, not my own. I may get some of my touch needs met as a byproduct, but that’s not the purpose of the session.

When I cuddle with someone as an enthusiast, the understanding is that I am there to fulfill my own needs as well as theirs, and if I hire a pro it’s all about my needs— spa day for me! 🙌

By taking care of my own needs, I have more to give to others.

• @nurturingman "As a pro I’m there to fulfill the client’s needs, not my own. I may get some of my touch needs met as a byproduct, but that’s not the purpose of the session.

When I cuddle with someone as an enthusiast, the understanding is that I am there to fulfill my own needs as well as theirs, and if I hire a pro it’s all about my needs— spa day for me! 🙌"

Spot on!

In answer to the question, for me as a professional, I would love a cuddle just for me ~2 hours once a week, if I had a professional I liked, I would love to afford even just 1.5 hours once a month, lol.

• @ubergigglefritz Praying for more cuddle funds for ya!

• I have only just discovered how popular platonic cuddles are so I don't yet have a benchmark. So although I don't have a prescribed number of cuddles in my mind I really like the idea of being able to have spur of the moment cuddles with someone local to me. I'm crossing my fingers in the hope that I find a fellow local Londoner soon.

• I would cuddle minimum once a week if I had someone awesome that lived nearby. But ideally more than that.

• I’ve always done one hour for the first meeting, but Actually prefer multiple hour cuddles.

• When cuddling with a pro, I have never booked less than 2 hours. However, due to budgetary constraints, I rarely book more than 2 hours at a time (although there have been a few exceptions).

I just had my first few cuddles with an enthusiast (actually several different enthusiasts) this month and they were all wonderful experiences. In those cuddles, our time together was limited by the time we had available (usually 1-2 hours) rather than financial constraints.

• May you all fulfill your quota and then some!

• edited June 2022

Just had a lunch with one of the pro never got a chance to cuddle yet waiting to hear someone near by 😊

• I would love to hire a good professional once a week for 3-4 hours. Or if I could find an enthusiast who likes to snuggle as much as me every couple of days. That would be a perfect snuggles life.

• 4-5 hours 2x a week, the right balance of all the things you do is important, no one will advocate for you and your needs more than yourself .

• @happybear completely agree with you. 🤗