Ideal amount of cuddling time per session/week?

Comments

• Ideal amount of time a week...

Yes.

Most my typical activities and work could be done being entwined in an embrace...so again, yes. Ideally.

• Depends on who it is with - here is how I would go about it - (all the frequencies based on mutual agreement, obviously):

Platonic Roommate: As much as you like - could be every night or even more.

Romantic Partner, old relationship: Depends on the dynamic but it wouldn't be more than above.

Romantic Partner, young relationship: This is tricky. If you want it too much, they might think you are needy and leave you.

Cuddle buddy through this website or similar website: Only one where the frequency could be as much as it is for a platonic roommate. But people have lives outside this website and it would be rare. And it is hard enough to find cuddle buddies anyway.

Paid Cuddling: Once a week. But this is not ideal, one should look for a cuddle buddy no matter how difficult it is. Even if you have a lot of money, there are better ways to spend it - you can find expensive hobbies and find people with similar hobbies, for example. I only say this because there is a fundamental difference in the personality of a paid cuddler and a cuddle buddy, although I find it hard to describe. Anyway, don't listen to me, listen to this professional cuddler I met. She said that she cuddles with people only to teach them consent or as a temporary source of touch - the emphasis being on temporary. Paid cuddling isn't meant to be permanent solution for your cuddling needs.

• An ideal cuddle will be more than 2 hours. Once a week might be good for me. I tend to hit it off with people who work long hours, so scheduling tends to be a problem. Lol. For a regular cuddle buddy I would be happy to do twice a week or more occasionally. A suitable regular cuddle buddy would certainly be worth trying to accommodate.

• @achetocuddle I see. So you're Clay Aiken to cuddle? :) I really hope everyone hits their quota! :) :)

• I have zero chill when it comes to being home and not having cuddles ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ค

• @zacto "there are better ways to spend it"

I both understand and feel insulted. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Lol. I understand because I know that there is a GREAT variety of professionals and most I wouldn't pay for, but that is mostly because I don't have money and so am very picky. I also could feel insulted, because if I could clone myself, I absolutely would pay for a good cuddle once a month before I would pay for a good massage, and paying for a good massage is a societally accepted thing to spend money on. Everyone is looking for something different, but I try to be the cuddler I wish I could find, because it just doesn't exist, and I'm sure I'm not alone in what I would seek. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @ubergigglefritz I thought paying for cuddling session was awesome. It was def. different from massage or other services, but it was still fulfilling.

• @cylee1180 all different forms of self-care. ๐Ÿ˜‡ There are lots of benefits to going the professional route, but I understand why most people think enthusiast is the ideal route. I would personally, if I had the money, actually prefer to find a good fit professional for my own needs. But might be related to my working in the field, so I see and understand those benefits a lot more than might be initially apparent. ๐Ÿ˜‡

• @ubergigglefritz Yes! My ideal would be to have an enthusiast for every day in the week, and then go to a pro 1-2x month. If I have more money, then 1x week for a pro.

• I just want 24/7 cuddles for the rest of my life. Is that too much to ask?

• I usually see my pro once a month for a hour and a half. I find that it ends to soon even if i book for longer which i usually cant afford anyways. Also Iv been cuddling my new enthusiast friend once or twice a month!! This has kept me going.
    My partner iv been in a ldr with pre covid is finally coming to see me (27 days) so ill get my ideal cuddle time soon:) 24/7 cuddles ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• @BubblegumCuddle No, it's not! :)
    @CozyWolfy Oh, Cozy, I'm so glad. This has me grinning like a possum :)

• In all seriousness though, I am hoping to get to at least 1 few hour long cuddle session a week. And then move up to 2 or 3. Just so I don't get too many days in a row of being touch starved since I am a needy girl. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• We have some real cuddle monsters here! I wonder how much it costs to hire a human backpack for every minute of the day?

• edited July 2022

Even if you have a lot of money, there are better ways to spend it - you can find expensive hobbies and find people with similar hobbies, for example.

Obviously this means cuddling isn't all that important to you. To each their own, but I think hiring pros was one of the best investments I made for myself. I am happier, attract healthier people in my life, make more money, and feel like I now live life with a purpose.

• edited July 2022

93 min at 3 times per week , or 104 min at 2 times per week. Anymore weekly frequency then reduce the length of time by 11 min each time, without dipping below the minimum time frame of 26 min each session. The session frequency cannot exceed 17 per week, lest your muscles will begin to atrophy and you will smell like each other's farts

• @pmvines Glad you know your specifications! Knowledge is power!

@CuddlesByDeep - It's great you can acknowledge the benefits and the (intrinsic) value it can bring to your life!

Also, adding onto the idea of it being an investment, time spent cuddling might actually reduce whatever medication you might be on, perhaps give you a better handle on bad habits, and help you work through different issues w self image or self esteem.

I know as a martial artist and now dancer, time and money spent on lessons far exceed the cost of the lessons imo.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@pmvines It is my understanding that those cuddling times you refer to have been challenged by some radical insurgents and is now in the hands of the Supreme Court to weigh in on their constitutionally. The farting
    part is not being challenged.

• @pmvines @Btown What are we gonna do with you 2 hilarious humans? LOL. I'm learning at the feet of some of the masters.

• @CuddlesByDeep ๐Ÿ’œ Beautiful. I have definitely seen it first hand in people myself. Not everyone understands and that's ok, but there is definitely potential healing power in a good cuddle. ๐Ÿ’œ

• [Deleted User]SoulParaTodos (deleted user)

More cuddles for you @SunsetSnuggles !

• I'd say 2-3 hours once or twice a week.

• Puuurrrrfect.

• Tbh if I'm not limited by schedules or anything my ideal cuddle would last forever. But I'm more than happy to take any cuddles a partner can fit into their schedule. Always down, always want a cuddle, but alas, realism forces me to not say "Forever"

• @LadyAmarynth I believe you're the second person here desiring the "endless" cuddle.

They do have 24/7 gyms. Why not 24/7 cuddle stores? Get in that cuddle workout any time you please.

• I do love overnights. It feels more relaxed and less focused on the clock than traditional sessions. ๐Ÿ’œ

• Avshshejw please @cylee1180 if there were a cuddle store nearby I'd go broke in a week flat

• Haha they should have memberships. @LadyAmarynth

@ubergigglefritz over nights are awesome . Bc there's a time warp during cuddling. Haba