French kissing

[Deleted User]danielboca (deleted user)
Hi, I recently registered and am considering seeing a professional since the non-pros I messaged haven't replied. I understand that sex is a no-no and that's fine for me, but I love kissing. How do I know if a pro is willing to do it with me? Am I supposed to ask in the initial message?

Comments

• Its not allowed.  French kissing is not platonic. 
    Cuddling is a platonic activity here.   

• I actually went to go look at the contract agreement for Pro cuddlers and one of the things on there clearly says no kissing. So unless a non-pro is okay with kissing, Pros are not supposed to.
  • Please do not seek pros that you can try to talk into "kissing you" I have had this occur to me and a few of my friends that are pros and its a pretty uncomfortable situation for everyone. 
  • edited February 2017
    It's good you're asking here first because asking people to kiss is considered escalating beyond cuddling and will get you banned if reported.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
  • Deep kissing is definitely a sexual activity. Even if you don't let it lead into intercourse, it just doesn't fit with the whole platonic cuddling culture. I recommend you try tinder or OkCupid if you want a make-out buddy.
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    The very first girl I ever met on here was a non-pro and asked me straight out if I wouldn't mind making out with her while we cuddled. I really wasn't completely into that so we never met, but you and she did the right thing about asking upfront. Kudos to you! 
  • [Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
    I would totally be down with an over night cuddle if she french toasted me in the morning!
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    @NJCuddleDevil OMG Now I want French Toast!! ><
  • [Deleted User]Cuddleholic (deleted user)
    Me too!