[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
edited February 2017 in Professional Cuddling
Karma is very a very valuable tool. If a cuddler leaves you karma but then later deletes their profile, although the actual text portion of the karma stays, the name and picture of the cuddler who left it goes away. Is there anyway that the cuddler who deleted their profiles name and picture can stay as well as the text if they delete their profile?

Comments

• I dont think it really matters who left it,I think everyones word should be taken, even if its anonymous. 
  • I'm surprised that the text remains. The name and picture have to go away if the members wants to protect their privacy later.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @docgatorb this is true
  • edited February 2017
    Yeah, the text remains as any Karma is valuable and deleting accounts is fairly common. Photos and name are removed for privacy. If someone abuses the system to leave false Karma and then run, people should report it.
    I now have 6 karmas and 3 are from deleted users :-( 
  • One issue I have with karma is the same problem eBay had with feedback. Some pros are afraid to leave bad karma because they could get retaliatory karma.
    So some clients who are not good clients are not getting the bad karma they deserve.

• [Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    Here's is another issue.  Pros by not leaving karma actually create a better market for themselves.  As one person had said, good karma helped him get a non-pro cuddler.  Why would a pro want to let non-pros know this is a safe and trustworthy person to cuddle with?
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    @Njcuddledevil I plan to see 6 different pros before choosing 2 regulars. I ask each one to leave karma and if any one doesn't I would not consider a repeat.

It's easier to get them to leave karma if it means keeping you as a customer.
  • I think a pro who would refuse to leave good karma because it might help a client find non pros, is really not a very good person.   Thankfully none of the pros I've seen have done that.  
    I'm grateful for any positive karma I get.

• @Morpheus  and @greenearth If you have three deleted and three not deleted I really wouldn't worry about it.  Anyone who has good karma, I know that I can probably trust them more than somebody who doesn't have any.  People who don't have any are the ones that are either very new or  you need to be careful around. @mark  would there be any way that professional cuddlers could  hide their karma from the public. If only other professional cuddlers could see it, it would definitely help  other professionals know whether or not someone could be trusted or not  without retaliation from the person that they previously cuddled with.   If they had to post within a 24 hour timeframe then it would limit the amount of fake Carmas.  Anyone who would not normally post karma because it would be bad karma could then Post privately. Anyone who would give five stars to someone could possibly automatically also post publicly.     The only reason why I can see if someone posted five stars publicly and not privately would be someone who is trying to  discourage other professionals so that they can keep that same client for themselves.  
  •  @mark If that was the case I would probably end up posting after I saw each client. 
  • [Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
    There are so many ways you can make this Karma thing good or bad.  I think the most important thing you can add if it's not there already is to allow people to dispute any negative claims.  Whether it be pro or non.  I feel everyone has the right to dispute a negative claim.  False or otherwise.

And maybe create a system that doesn't allow Karma to be viewed/posted until both parties do so.  Making it fair for both sides.
  • kedakat69 requested to be my friend, and I accepted after looking at her profile. I sent her a message trying to set up a cuddle session. She replied stating she is a pro and giving her rates. I replied that I don't pay for cuddling because I figure a woman gets as much from it as I do, and that she should state in her profile that she is a professional. I got back two angry sounding messages stating she is new and she did say she is a pro (but she didn't). Also that no one has the same experience, as if I had said they do, when what I actually said was women get as much as me. I had no intention of making her angry, but was only giving my viewpoint. I was about to write her to explain that when she blocked me. I tried to leave karma because people should be aware of this sort of angry attitude, but I was told to exchange several messages before I could leave karma. I sent 2 messages, and she sent 3, so just how many need to be sent before I can leave karma?
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    I swear I responded to this ad... anyway, said a bunch of stuff about the topic and made some cool points and it was great.  Most notably I recommended to do karma like another non-cuddle site I use (maybe saying its name got my post deleted?). On that site you have 7 days to post karma and so does the other party.  It won't post your comments until the other person writes theirs, and then it posts both at the same time.  That way you don't run the risk of someone giving you unwarranted revenge karma.  It's a cool concept.  Not perfect, but could solve revenge karma issues.  I don't use karma in my non pro world so have zero clue the pros and cons of it.
    I seriously find it odd that there are pros that have been on here for awhile and have no or very little karma.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    Some "client" cuddlers are afraid to post "karma" in the event of being found out.  This has been my experience thus far:-/
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    Some girls don't want it either. 
    I've only had one that actually said not to leave her Karma