[Deleted User]ReynaBabii (deleted user)

So how is everyone doing

Comments

• @ReynaBaby666 Good. Im new also. How has it been for you so far?

• I'm swell, covered in dogs and a chicken. How are you doing?

• [Deleted User]Lunaari (deleted user)

Hey there everyone! I am fairly new to the site and well a pro in my area recommended I try the site out. How is everyone!? :)

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Welcome!

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Good luck to all the newbies.

• New as well. Looking for friendships and any advice to learn from others.

• Welcome all!! Hope your experiences are good ones!!

• [Deleted User]Lunaari (deleted user)

Hey thanks all!
    :)

• Hi all, I am new as well. I wish us all the best as we try to get some cuddles in.

• Welcome newbie from another newbie. So far I've had good experiences on the forums and in person too. Enjoy!

• Calling all newbies ...

Welcome!

Read the beginning of the Frequently Asked Questions sticky.

The cuddle world rewards:

Effort
    Patience
    Thoughtfulness
    Self-awareness
    Respect

• [Deleted User]ReynaBabii (deleted user)

Thanks everyone I haven’t had to do any cuddling yet but I’m excited…

How safe is it if the person doesn’t have a picture on their profile? Should I just go by their karma reviews ?.

• edited July 2022

@ReynaBaby666 lots of people have no picture on their profile. By itself it means very little. Many such people send a photo with their first message, and that is the site convention.

Ask them nicely for a photo. If they won't give you one, do not meet them. A photo is an essential part of the security protocol.

You are new, and therefore vulnerable, so be careful. I write a post recently on meeting people.

Karma should never be relied upon on its own. Always click through to see what you think of the person who wrote it - sometimes you need to read their Karma. Be particularly cautious of Karma written by professionals when they were new: there is a problem of such people writing false good Karma because they are scared of revenge Karma spoiling their business.

In truth, revenge Karma gets deleted by the mods. Always Report false or misleading Karma.

PS - Love the multi-coloured eyebrows!

• edited July 2022

@CuddleDuncan

Respect? Patience? Pshhh. That's yesterday's news. Today, it's all about: "Travesty, horror, decadence, excrement." (Quote from "Dead Poets Society").

• You're the GOAT bro!

• @cylee1180 that's very kind, thank you!

I just had a kind of mental image .....

Q - So, what do you really look for in a cuddle session?

A - Travesty, horror, decadence .... and excrement.

@CuddleDuncan thanks I appreciate it I’m all about color in my makeup.

• Hey guys new here. 👋🏾🖤

• Welcome, all. 🫂😊

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Welcome all newbies to the mysterious land of the unknown. Be thou kind, careful, calm and considerate lest a moderator shall bestow three blows upon your helm, each more devastating than its predecessor.

Kidding of course.

• I'm learning how all this works. I don't know how to find friends or if they find me. I'm not sure if there is a way I can look up people wanting my service or what. So, If yall are interested, drop me a line and teach me how to navigate my way into some cuddle jobs. Thank you

• @starr16 read the stickies at the top of the Professional Cuddling board.

• edited July 2022

@starr16 - The rules for contacting other members are different for pros than for non-pro members. To avoid having folks spammed, pros are not allowed to message other members unless they have reason to believe they are interested in their services. IF someone visits your profile, you can interpret that as interest and may send an initial message to them just saying hi and introducing yourself but if they don’t respond or say thanks but no thanks, don’t contact them after that. It will be a good idea for you to reread your contract and the terms of service of this site so you stay within the guidelines.

Welcome, newbies!

Do yourselves a favor and reread the Terms of Service,make sure you understand them. On many websites agreeing to them is a formality but here it’s important to read and understand them so you know what the rules are.

As others have suggested, read some of the discussions that are stickied to the top of the various threads, that will give you a sense of the culture here and fill you in on how things work.