Dumb Question

I just had someone who asked me if I charged to cuddle. I try hard not to be a judgmental person but I think this was a truly dumb question. Just sayin.

Comments

• Its because there are some pros on the site and some who charge. 
  • Ok but I still think it was dumb. My opinion....just being bitchy I guess.
  • Well i mean I would clarify that its strictly platonic and cuddling only but it would be rude for you to assume they would pay you a certain amount and then you show up and receive nothing. 
  • Why is it a dumb question when there are a few women who do ask for money even if they don't have the pro status. ?
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Professional cuddling is still fairly new and although many of us here already know how it works. If we want the cuddle movement to continue growing, it would be in our best interest to educate people with a smile and not refer to their questions as dumb.
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    That's great customer service there. Can't you just answer "yes I do" then maybe give him your rates? Why bring this up in a forum??
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    My teachers always said, "There is no such thing as a dumb question." (There so are but I'm attempting to make a joke)

• [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    Yeah, I'm also not sure why you just didn't say yes and tell them the rates?  Why do they have to be dumb for asking a legit question?  It's reactions like this which make people not ask questions.
  • As someone seeking a cuddler, it would make sense to outline behavior as platonic, and rates, and anything else that may apply. When i tried looking for a cuddler on CL, i was reported as looking for a hooker. The Iowa masses did not believe that this service was real until i provided several links. They told me to just use one of the existing businesses, but there are none in my state. Perhaps region.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Horrible.