😍🥳GROUP CUDDLES😊😎 in Denver, Sunday, 7/31: (donations only!)

edited July 2022 in Pro Requests

Group cuddles being facilitated by yours truly, again with my co-facilitator, Kassandra Brown, on Sunday, July 31st at Clement Park, Littleton, CO.

A lot has been said in these forums about the group cuddles here in Denver lately. I'll link to one post here by @SunsetSnuggles, whom I'm forever and ever grateful for. Her words, as an attendee, capture the essence and energy of the group cuddle environment absolutely perfectly.

Some of my karma is from group attendees, as well. Take a peek over there for more words about why I can't wait to see you there, too! You can find 12+ attendees scattered through CC, too, so ask around, see the connections being made, and be brave! Come to one soon. We have group cuddles scheduled through September.

We've transitioned to donation only and are SO grateful for the abundance in our community that we get to do these in this way. You can get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-cuddles-by-donation-in-littleton-july-31-tickets-375375757997?aff=erelexpmlt

Comments

• @Mark ... @Gary ..... On the front board it shows that this is "locked" but I am still able to post. Is there something to be done here?

• I so wish I lived nearby!

• @Mark or @Gary - I'm showing "Moved" as a status instead of "locked". Can you check this out please?

• edited July 2022

@sillysassy When a moderator moves a topic from one board to another, they have the option to leave a Redirect Notice. That comes in the form of an empty locked thread named 'MOVED: [Topic Name]'.

We rarely use it but I decided to use that feature when moving this thread. I've deleted it now to avoid confusion.

• @Mark so was this thread actually moved and if so, where to? @CuddlesByDeep so do I! It would be amazing to have you at a group cuddle.

• Yes, was moved to 'Pro Requests' inside the 'Cuddle Requests' board.

• I was previously told by a moderator that it could stay in 'General' if it was not an event that was being charged for, which is when I changed the structure of these events to be 'by donation only'.

• @Mark Just a head's up that I also could not find the thread, even though I checked that board multiple times. I did eventually find that small gray box at the top and I wanted to throw my two cents in that it is sooo nondescript that I would never have seen it if I wasn't hardcore searching. Perhaps Pro events could be Stickied, instead? This new format was nearly impossible to find. Thanks!!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited July 2022

'Pro Requests' is a sub-forum of 'Cuddle Requests' so it's not one of the primary boards.

Events threads by enthusiasts can almost always remain in 'General'.

Events threads by Pros, regardless of financial element, are susceptible to being moved. People will often see them as having a business agenda (exposure, client networking, etc) and therefore report them to be moved to this sub-forum. When reviewing those reports, there's naturally subjectivity on the moderator's part on whether they agree with the reporter.