What is your ideal age range for cuddlers?

Comments

• @cylee1180 Well that didn't answer a thing! muhaha Off to Urban Dictionary, I go!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited July 2022

@SunsetSnuggles I'm like that all the time. Lol

• @cylee1180 Okay, I looked it up, and I mean, clearly I'm the GOAT, but why Clay Aiken? He only sings "Solitaire" with the passion in my soul... πŸ˜‰

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited July 2022

@SunsetSnuggles American Idols runner up and Clay Aiken is my nickname for @achetocuddle β€πŸ’™πŸ’œ

• @cylee1180 ahahaha I see. She is awesome sauce. I mean...she's the GOAT.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• 🐐🐐

• Seems like people fall in one of two categories - either they prefer to cuddle someone around their age, or they don’t care at all.

And when it comes to professional cuddlers the younger ones seem to be more popular.

• I don’t have an ideal age. I have an ideal personality - respectful and relaxed.

• edited July 2022

• edited July 2022

• @achetocuddle Np Clay Aiken! Just a bad pun, but you're no stranger to them, or am I goading the GOAT? (Totes mcgotes). No cap. Bet bet.

Wish you were in Florida : Miami Vice!

• edited July 2022

• edited July 2022

@achetocuddle Oops so I mixed up vice and vise lol. Totes mcgote is just slang for totally or Totes. No cap = no lie. Bet = just acknowledging or agreeing w a situation. I meant Miami Vise, a play on the 1980s American show starring Don Johnson and another guy who are always dressed spendidly.

• @SCityCuddler I would dearly love to, and Moab is a great place to travel to. However, when I travel, I always have my wife with me.

• @cylee1180 Wow, you are sweet to take time to explain. When I don't understand stuff in the future, I'm just gonna hang on and enjoy the ride :)

• 18 or 19.

• @CallMeMikey You're welcome.

@achetocuddle No fakin, Clay Aiken! I'll bring the 411 so you don't get pwned!

(411 = information; in the US its the number you call to get contact info for businesses before the internet; pwned= gamer speak for extremely owned or beaten badly).

• edited July 2022
  • @achetocuddle 🀣🀜🏻

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @achetocuddle Yeah , it's gone obsolete like the payphone or desktops.

Also folks, let's refrain from commenting on others' preferences. :)

As you were...

• @cylee1180 Your idea is good :)

• I guess, no preference for me, rather than connection and energies alignment. Harmony, chemistry..,whatever the word, that exactly is what I think matters when cuddling.

• 25-55. In general, nothing much to converse about if outside this range. There are exceptions, of course. Not every older person is mature and genuinely looking for cuddles. Not every young person is ignorant with a head full of air. However, as an adult approaching 30, staying within this range is overall less creepy and prevents unwanted scenarios.

• I appreciate this post so much! For me my age range is 27 to 38 (I might go up to 40... If that person was doing the work of getting to know me and there was a report)

I wish I could set age range preferences across the site so that I only saw.people.in the age range I specificy and so I only.recieve messages from that age range as well. I feel.like it would save me a lot of time.

• I find it interesting that some say that if the age range is too different, there will be nothing to talk about due to difference in culture - but wouldn't it make for much more conversation? You'll potentially learn seeing the world through a different perspective.

I do understand someone's fears that they may be more likely to be bigoted if they fall within a certain age group in a certain area - but I'm sure this can be found in the vetting process.

@Shield_Maiden in the filters menu when searching for cuddlers, you can specify your age range. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to filter out people outside of your age range messaging you

• Don't probability filters like these just mark where you check first? If a certain age range is where you're most likely to find your preferences, you start there?

It could be I've misunderstood this question the whole time.

• @Shield_Maiden if you wanted you could mention something about age range in your profile. It wouldn't prevent everybody from message you, but it might reduce the numbers a bit. It's nice to reply to every proper message if you can, but don't feel obliged.

If all else fails, console yourself with the thought that there are people on this site who would give their eye teeth to receive just one message.

@sunnysideup I quite agree.

• edited July 2022

Personally, I think having things in common is key: I wouldn't want want to play chess, be friends, dance bachata, have coffee, or go hiking w someone unless we had good conversation - why not in cuddling, which is one of the most intimate and vulnerable things two people can do.