What makes a good pro cuddler good and a bad pro cuddler bad?

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
edited February 2017 in Professional Cuddling
One of the pros on the site directed the following question at me: I'm curious. What makes a good cuddler good and a bad cuddler bad?

I feel it's a great question and worthy of its own thread so that other clients on the site can reply with their own opinions and answers to the questions.

So...... What makes a good pro cuddler good and a bad pro cuddler bad? 

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    Good cuddlers
    - Makes the session feel like they want to be there

- Wears appropriate clothing. No Jeans
    This was already discussed in another thread but it removes alot of the sensation of human touch and isn't pleasant. I'm not talking about spooning but stuff like leg on leg contact feels bad.

-Charges a reasonable rate for travel. Some people charging retarded high rates for travel.

-Can host or at least if not at first can host in the future once trust is established

Bad cuddlers
    -Being late to outcalls

-Responding to messages late

-Always insulting clients on forums

-Not hosting

-Doesnt wear appropriate clothing

-Insists on waivers.

• [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    A good cuddler does not have waivers or cameras. Look, if you have so little trust in me that you need cameras or waivers DON'T SEE ME. If you have that little trust the session will suck anyway.
  • Good cuddlers
    - Genuinely enjoys cuddling with someone they may not know yet.
    - Can make eye contact for short periods of time...
    - Loves giving backrubs. 
    - Open to wearing clothing you would sleep in. (ie: no jackets or jeans or hazmat suits) 
    - Hosts, or if not hosts then open to reduced rates so I can spring for a hotel.
    - Kind
    - Caring
    - Capable of earning their trust.

Bad cuddlers
    - Can't make eye contact for more than 2 seconds.
    - Taking hard core drugs like cocaine before a session.
    - Tells you they have a yeast infection
    - Late to start sessions
    - Abruptly ends sessions as soon as the timer hits as if they can't wait to get you out of there.
    - Interrupts sessions repeatedly to check cell phone or make themselves tea etc when you don't drink any.
    - Puts on a movie and keeps adjusting snuggling positions so they don't miss a scene.
    - Has a bathroom that looks like noone has cleaned it in 6 years.
    - Doesn't shower between sessions and smells like another client.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I had an amazing session today so why was it great?

The second she saw me, she was all smiles and jumped into my arms and hugged me.

She wore yoga pants and a tank top.

She seemed to genuinely enjoy my company to the point that we went over an hour and she looked sad that she had to leave.

She didn't use a timer.

I didn't have to sign a waiver.

I didn't have to provide a copy of my ID.

No cameras were involved.

Her conversation was great and she was fun.

Her cuddles were amazing and she moved into any cuddle position that I asked.

She made me feel like she's really my friend and cares and that's absolutely priceless. I am a realist and understand that this is a paid service but if a pro can make you feel like she genuinely cares, enjoyed the session and is your friend, there are really no words to describe how amazing that feels. You feel like wow although I paid her, this super sweet pretty girl really enjoyed spending time with me today.

Sometimes life can be tough, it can really suck, you work hard and have to deal with crap, so much crap on the news and negativity out there, to have an innocent but intimate time like this with someone can really make a difference in your life. I think the meaning of it all gets lost in all the silliness. It's really unfortunate that it has to be that me because of a few bad seeds. Today for me however was amazing and I'm grateful.
  • edited February 2017
    Posts like these help girls like us try to be better cuddlers. Thank you for sharing. :)

A good cuddler to me is one that truly enjoys what she does and treats every client like a friend.

I once had a Pro tell me to call her for a "pre-cuddle consultation". She set aside 15 minutes to talk to me on the phone. We had a great conversation and talked about our likes and dislikes and got to know each other a bit. This made the session so much better for both of us because I felt I was cuddling a friend and she had the comfort of getting to know me beforehand. It was an amazing session.

The day after the cuddle I was shocked to get a call from her for my "post-cuddle follow-up call". She asked how I was doing and what I liked and disliked about the session. This made me feel so good.

Sadly, after seeing her twice she ended up moving but I will always remember our sessions and probably to this day are my favorite cuddle sessions ever.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    Great topic guys!  And great feedback!!  I was introduced to a "womb" cuddle recently.  We both enjoyed it very much:-)  If you're curious, you'll just have to book me to find out, and you get to play with my hair...wink, wink
  • This has truly been a great thread to read. Just became a pro-cuddler today actually and want to make sure I do a good "job" hehe. It does truly make me happy if I can give someone an honest to heart smile and laughter. Two of the most important things in life in my humble opinion c: . But this definitely gave me good pointers. Like, who knew jeans were such a bad idea? Wouldn't have guessed it and I would feel horrible if I ruined someone's day or experience.
    @rei I can tell you will be a very good Pro :) Definitely need cuddler's like you on this site
  • @masterofcuddle .Awww thank you so much ^-^, but I am just doing what I can, y'know. Even though it is a job and business, it is customer service. And in customer service you have to build that trust and bond. But, it really does make me happy if I can help others. Brighten up their day or just listen if they need someone to vent or talk too.
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    I like turtles.
  • Eh...not really. I just try to be a decent person.
     What an excellent thread! I signed up on this site recently and just became a "pro".  The nature of my regular job is intense nurturing and care for pregnant wonen, new mothers and babies so it is second nature for me to be kind and gentle and caring… Empathetic listening and eye contact and gentle therapeutic touch have always been easy for me. I love my fellow human beings, there is always something to like about another person if you have an open heart and are a good listener. 

I found the jeans thread to be excellent, although a no-brainer, but sometimes people come to the table with different experiences.

I just want to say a really big thank you for all of the time and energy and effort people put into these threads and various discussions. I have always been paid for nurturing and comforting pregnant women and new moms, but the cuddle $ part of it is kind of new, and I genuinely want to know and understand what the expectations are when someone pays for a service versus the free exchange of oxytocin between cuddle buddies. 

Big hugs to everyone reading this, and pass them on… 

The pro I see most often charges me $80 an hour plus $20 travel fee but always stays an extra hour or two at no extra cost and has gone to lunch with me after a session. We have a lot of fun, cuddles are amazing, she texts me often and feels like a genuine friend. This is an example of an amazing pro. I don't know if she treats all of her clients the same way or if her and I just vibe well but I'm not complaining.