Getting started

Can any find the tome to explain to me how i get started cuddling. Im Big on physical touch and im ready to get cozzy.

Comments

• @silmmy, welcome to the site. Those threads @CuddleDuncan suggested is a good place to start and generally reading the forums will help you, too.

Some suggestions for before you start messaging women:
    Tell more about yourself on your profile
    Take a nice photo of yourself and put that up
    Take time to read a woman’s profile before you message her and pay attention to what she says in it
    If you haven’t read the Terms of Service, please do. It outlines the rules of the site.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/terms/general

When you message a woman:
    Don’t go directly to cuddling
    Introduce yourself. Comment on something she said in her profile, maybe something about her interests
    Don’t start with things like, “Hey, beautiful” or make comments about her body, it makes it sound like you have non-platonic intentions
    Take the time to get to know her

If you decide to try making an appointment with a pro:
    Read their profile
    Pay attention to when they were last online. If it’s not within the last couple of days they are probably inactive
    Pay attention to their requirements. Do they say they host or do not host? Do they require a certain amount of advance notice? Do they require a deposit?
    Don’t ask “What are your clothing requirements?” or “What are your boundaries?” They are already spelled out in the Terms & Conditions and by asking further you are giving the impression that you are going to push boundaries.

That’s off the top of my head. Good luck. Take into consideration that the ratio of men to women on this site is about 4:1 and that a significant percentage of the women on this site are pros. Of those who are enthusiasts, many are inactive. Look at the last time they were logged on, it’s on their profile.

Good luck to you.