Seriously???

edited August 2022 in General

Please do not post screen shots of private conversations
First message from this person 🤦‍♀️

Comments

• I believe posting screenshots of private messages is against the rules. Just report that person.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@Cuddle_RN This kind of message is pretty dang common. You should become a pro and see how bad they get... (I'm not but was).

• I am pretty ticklish . But not pretty .

• @pmvines but are you ticklishly pretty?

• Yeah. It’s missing an apostrophe. People are so sloppy.

• Oh come on!!

Youre

twitches
    How hard is it to add an apostrophe?

Sadly this is all too common. That's a mild message compared to some I've received and others.
    Report his ass.

• We get some tickle fetishists. Please report them. Same with foot fetishists, feeders, anyone wanting to indulge a kink or fetish during a cuddle session.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@Cuddle_RN Gee, I don't understand why you wouldn't just be eager to meet and cuddle up with this person. Then again maybe you don't like stupid bozos.

• edited August 2022

• @Babichev What if they have a cuddle kink?

• @Babichev

We get some tickle fetishists. Please report them. Same with foot fetishists, feeders, anyone wanting to indulge a kink or fetish during a cuddle session.

What if someone's kink is platonic cuddling with well established boundaries? 🤔

• @MCcuddles2 - that's a hard NO. We don't sanction kinks and platonic cuddling. If folks want that, they can do so - away from this site.

• edited August 2022

This thread... 😄

• Sorry for breaking the rules! And yeah, this is not the worst thing I've been asked 🤦‍♀️

• @Cuddle_RN You are sweet to apologize :) Sounds just like you.

• Some of us have recently been disussing a crushing fetish we think has surfaced. I know this isn't a place to encourage fetishes, but I can’t stop myself from being fascinated with what people come up with.

• edited August 2022

I mean , anything can be considered a fetish or kink so it is a bit difficult to distinguish what is what when it comes to the realm of doing enjoyable things like cuddling . For example, when does enjoying giving a foot rub in the context of a platonic cuddle hit that threshold? Or crushing, which I've had quite a few folks ask me to do because they say it makes them feel grounded but at what point does that raise an eyebrow ? Or light tickles and rubs, wrestling around , pillow fights, all could be seen as something different however are actually kinda common in a platonic cuddle. There is even a cuddle sub section on sites that cater to fetishes so just the idea alone of platonic cuddling interweb strangers can be considered a fetish . I know a couple folks unrelated to this site who do non sexual contact BDSM work, and also offer platonic cuddling because that is what so many of their clients seem to want. So I am not really too consumed with worry about folks on here who also might have certain type of fetish or kink , just cant bring that here and try to use a cuddle session as a means to exploit it .

I can't seem to stop coming to conclusions.
    Would that be a logic fetish? Still probably not suitable for this site.

• edited August 2022

Here’s how I distinguish between the fetishists and someone who just likes to, say, give a foot rub. The person who just likes to give a foot rub can take it or leave it. If you say thanks but no thanks, they will still cuddle with you. The fetishist will lose interest in you if you are not interested in their fetish because their primary goal is to fulfill the fetish. This site is focused on platonic cuddling. We don’t allow satisfying a fetish during cuddle sessions - no matter how harmless or innocent it may seem - because we’re already a magnet for fetishists and it would only attract more if we allowed it. There are other sites where people can do that.

Yeah, I forgot about the crush fetish.

One of the very first messages I got when I was first on this site was from a guy who wanted to cuddle in diapers. Welcome to CC.

• @pmvines for a topic win (yet again) ~

"... not really too consumed with worry about folks on here who also might have certain type of fetish or kink , just cant bring that here and try to use a cuddle session as a means to exploit it ."

Well put!! 👏👏👏

• edited August 2022

I am terrified of being crushed at the bottom of a dog pile while having my feet tickled. My brain won’t even allow me to think of such a scenario for more than a couple of seconds 😳 All of that is a hard pass for me…

Edit: I have been in those situations separately. Oh gosh I think I just triggered myself…

• I have seen some enthusiasts refer to cuddling as “yummy” and “delicious” which leads me to believe they have a fetish for it. Platonic cuddling is a fetish that’s actually common among asexuals which sounds like an oxymoron but fetishes do not have to be sexual.

Per vocabulary.com:
    A fetish is an extremely strong devotion to something. There are sexual fetishes and nonsexual fetishes: both are obsessive interests.

• I think the intention of the act vs. The act itself is probably a telling sign as well as the cuddler feeling that "icky" or "slimy" feeling or feeling like their boundaries are being breached. Hopefully, everyone will feel okay with giving a hard "no" without feeling bad.

• What did the message say? I'm here late. (Not asking which user it's from)

• edited August 2022

@Babichev

One of the very first messages I got when I was first on this site was from a guy who wanted to cuddle in diapers.

😳 🤢
    I could have lived my whole life without that mental image (and I would have been much better off).

• Oh that poor guy!! Can you imagine asking for something so personal and then it being broadcasted??

I mean, I get that there are people with regression kinks, but what if his is related to healing a trauma from infancy? Her user name is cuddleRN after all... IDK, to me it's not too much of a leap that his request could be a mental health related... maybe.

Note: I didn't see the original post, so could be way off...

@quixotic_life He said "you are pretty".
    Are you ticklish?
    In the first message to cuddle_RN

• Lol ~ Well... that does skew toward the not so platonic or medical... but maybe his mom was pretty too and he just wants to make sure his touches won't tickle her??